GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
The GE Spacemaker compact refrigerator features manual defrost, wire cabinet shelves, fresh food door shelves and Ice 'N Easy trays.
Depth with Handle:
Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:
Side Air Clearance:
0 (if installed against a wall, allow 1 1/4" on hinge side to allow for proper door opening)
6.0 cu. ft.
5.51 cu. ft.
0.49 cu. ft.
2 (1 adjustable)
1 Full-Width, 2 Half-Width
- Two Wire Cabinet Shelves (1 Adjustable)
- Creates convenient food storage with two durable, easy-to-clean shelves.
- Two Mini Ice 'N Easy Trays
- Release ice cubes with a quick twist.
- Two Fresh Food Door Shelves
- Puts food within easy reach.
- Holds 12-ounce beverage cans.
- Built-In or Freestanding Capability
- Offers installation flexibility.
- Color-Matched Visor Handles
- For short-term storage of frozen food only.
- The compartment will make ice and pre-frozen foods can be stored for about two weeks.
- It will not effectively freeze fresh foods or provide long term storage for meats, poultry, or fish.