Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
Serve everyone with this 2.0 cu. ft. Family Capacity microwave that holds up to 4 full-size plates. 6th Sense sensor cooking eliminates guesswork by adjusting time and temperature as food cooks. Prepare healthy, steamed fish and vegetables with the Steam Cooking function. The AccuSimmer cycle gently simmers sauces while the industry-first CleanRelease non-stick interior lets you easily wipe away spills without harsh cleaners.
Cooking Power Wattage:
Convertible Recirculating Fan:
Convertible For Vented or Non-Vented Use
Upper Vent Styling:
Dimensions and Weights
- Clean up quickly and easily with this non-stick interior, an industry first.
- No special cleaning solutions are required for this silver metallic surface.
- Just a quick wipe with a damp sponge is all it takes to remove spills and splatters.
2.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
AccuWave Cooking System
- Defrost chicken without cooking the edges, melt chocolate without scorching, soften butter without splatter or simply reheat leftovers using constant, even heat.
- Streamline the appearance of the microwave exterior with a hidden vent that also simplifies cleaning.
- A unique, sloped design vents out the top (rather than the front) of the unit.
- Cooks a variety of kid-friendly foods with preprogrammed cycles that are activated by the push of a button.
- With menu selections like hot dogs and chicken nuggets, children can easily prepare their own pre-game dinners or after-school snacks.
1,100 Watts Cooking Power
- With 1,100 watts of cooking power, their GMH units provide the versatility you need to prepare all types of food, from frozen pizza to pot roast - quickly, easily and deliciously.
6th Sense Sensor Cooking
- Take the guesswork out of microwave meals.
- You can cook with confidence, knowing that a built-in sensor monitors the humidity level of food for you, adjusting time and temperature as needed during the cooking process.
- Create more space on the cooktop.
- Now you can steam conveniently in the microwave for delicious, healthy meals.
- Enjoy flaky fish, tender vegetables and fluffy rice quickly and easily without the hassle or bulk of cooktop steamers.
- For best results, use with the SureMist microwave steamer.
Soften and Melt Cycles
- Soften butter for baked goods without melting or splattering.
- Melt chocolate without scorching the edges.
- Gentle, even heat does both beautifully.
Recessed, Stoppable Glass Turntable
- The recessed turntable handles larger items like cooking bowls so you can prepare caramel corn, party mix or soups in the microwave.
- The turntable can be safely stopped with the touch of a button.
4-Speed Fan/300 CFM
- 4 variable fan-speed settings let you match the right amount of ventilation to the dish being prepared.
- Provides illumination above the range with three brightness settings, including a night-light option.
- Replacement bulbs change out easily.
- Gently illuminates the kitchen area for safe visibility at night.
Auto Cook, Defrost and Reheat Cycles
- Easily and evenly cook, defrost or reheat items with the push of a button.
- Allows you to custom program multiple power levels and cooking durations without the need to keep "watch" over the microwave.
- Ideal for dishes requiring temperature changes mid-cooking, like frozen family entrees.
- Provides installation flexibility by exhausting odors outside through existing ventilation ductwork or by filtering and recirculating them indoors for homes without.
Filter Change Indicator
- No more guessing about when you need to change a filter.
- The filter change indicator informs you when it's time to change the filter so air stays fresher.
Whirlpool GMH5205XVB Reviews