Those deep sears, that smoky taste - if only we could grill outdoors 12 months of the year. But few of us are so geographically blessed. And so, Wolf invites you to consider the next best thing: the Wolf 15" grill module. On it you can grill all your favorites over easily controllable, even heat with no flare-ups and even a bit of that "open flame" taste. Easy clean-up too - unwanted grease is drained into a removable collection pan.
The electric grill has two independent, 1400-watt heating elements, so you can have shrimp skewers going on medium heat, while ears of corn are grilling on low. Or, burgers grilling while buns are browning. No lava rocks to deal with. And best of all, this Wolf 15" grill is just one of eight Wolf modules that bring specialty cooking into your kitchen.
Built-In Grill Module
Illuminated White LED
Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron; Low-Profile
Hot Surface Indicator:
Create a Custom Cooking Array
- Integrated design and slim 15" width lets you use it à la carte with other modules for a custom cooking array. Wolf modules have a streamlined control layout and frame to seamlessly pair with one another.
Full Flavor Features
- Ceramic briquettes provide even heating and a delicious smoky flavor. Searing is quicker and tastier too, with a nickel-plated collection pan that reflects heat up to the cooking surface. Plus, the pan is easy to clean.
- Illuminated white LED sliding touch controls are crisp and easy to read. Control panel lock prevents unwanted use of cooktop.
Two Independent Heating Elements
- Two 1400-watt heating elements - front and back - enable you to grill on one side of the module while keeping other items at serving temperature.
Low-Profile Grilling Grate
- The porcelain-coated cast iron holds in heat for powerful grilling performance - and the distinct grill marks you insist upon.
Rigorously Tested to Endure Dependability
- Built with superior-quality materials, Wolf products are designed to last a minimum of 20 years under far heavier use than any home cook will ever subject them to.
- To ensure reliability, engineers stress-test Wolf designs under laboratory conditions that simulate years of use.
- Major components are tested and subjected to extreme stresses prior to going into the final design of the unit, and every major function of every completed product is tested before shipping.