Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
This 30 in. gas cooktop features one 15,000 BTU Power burner and one 12,500 BTU Power burner to help you boil water, sear steaks or stir-fry vegetables in less time. The full-width, cast-iron grates span the surface of the cooktop, making it easy to move pots and pans around as you cook. Plus, the stainless steel cooktop surface brings a commercial look to the kitchen.
Left Front Burner/Element Output:
Left Rear Burner/Element Output:
Right Front Burner/Element Output:
Right Rear Burner/Element Output:
Custom Control Temp Management System:
(1) 6,000 BTU; (1) 9,000 BTU; (1) 12,500 BTU; (1) 15,000 BTU
Electronic Touch Controls:
Built-In Downdraft Vent System:
Burner Indicator Light:
Porcelain-Coated Cast Iron
Hot Surface Indicator Lights:
Infinite Position Control Knobs:
Optional Griddle Accessory:
Over Oven Installation:
15. 120. 60. AC-Only. Use Copper Wire Only. A Time-Delay Fuse or Circuit Breaker and Separate Circuit is Recommended.
- Slide pots and pans across the cooktop easily with the full-width grates
- Cast iron grate design and metal coated knobs offer professional looking aesthetics
- Quickly boil water or sear steaks with the 15,000 BTU Power burner
Whirlpool Gold GLS3074VS Reviews