From saving time to saving energy, Frigidaire embodies the cutting edge of appliance design. Save counter space by putting a microwave over the range, or use one of their kits to install one above a wall oven or in a cabinet.
The GLMV169G features eleven variable power levels that vary cooking speed for everything from fast reheating to delicate sauces. Memory Cook recalls cooking instructions previously stored in memory. One Touch Cooking provides 20 additional cooking and reheating selections including dinner recipes. Six Defrost options quickly defrost meats and poultry by weight. Specific program for each category assures excellent, even results.
Dimensions & Weights
Exterior Height (Front):
Interior Oven Height:
Interior Oven Depth:
16 1/2" (Bottom edge of cabinet needs to be 30" or more from the cooking surface)
From the Floor to the Top of the Microwave:
66" or more
From the Cooktop to the Top of the Microwave:
Approx. Product Weight:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Watts (IEC-705 Test Procedure):
Electronic Clock & Timer:
Digital Cooking Display:
Touch Pad Controls:
10 Sensor Categories
Sensor One Touch:
Custom Help Features:
Turntable On/Off Pad:
Adjustable Sound Level for Timers/Reminders:
Ducted/Ductless Vent Installation:
Exhaust Fan (300/180/0 CFM):
Charcoal/ Grease Filter:
2450 Frequency (Mhz):
Watts @ 120 Volt Input:
Amps @ 120 Volt Input:
Eleven Variable Power Levels
- Vary cooking speed for everything from fast reheating to delicate sauces.
Memory Cook recalls cooking instructions
- Quickly recalls one set of cooking instructions previously stored in memory.
One Touch Cooking
- Provides 20 additional cooking and reheating selections including dinner recipes.
Programmable for 4 cooking stages
Six Defrost options
- Quickly defrost meats and poultry by weight.
- Specific program for each category assures excellent, even results.
Super Defrost up to 50% faster
- Automatically defrosts 1-lb of ground meat, and 1-lb or 2-lbs of chicken up to 50% faster than other defrost programs.
Thirteen Sensor Settings
- Automatically select optimum cooking times and power levels for popular foods including popcorn and reheat.
Turntable On/Off setting
- Enables users to put the extra-large 13" turntable in "OFF" position in order to use oblong dishes (up to 4-quarts, 10" x 15").
- 2-Speed Exhaust Fan removes smoke and steam
- Audible Signal Elimination
- Easy to Read 7-Digit, 2-Color Lighted Display includes word prompt
- Increases capacity, accommodating multiple dishes without crowding
- Three Convenient Venting Options: horizontal, vertical and recirculating
- Used as a kitchen timer or as a pause between stages to monitor foods
- Provide convenience for range-top cooking.
Frigidaire Gallery Series GLMV169GQ Reviews