The Frigidaire 14.8 Cu. Ft. Manual Defrost Chest Freezer makes preserving your favorite frozen goods easier than ever before! This model features the lock with pop-out key to ensure your items stay put and protected, great for restaurants and businesses! An interior light is also included to help you easily locate your midnight snacks. Exceptional storage space is also offered, with two StorMor lift-out storage baskets and food organization system.
This Freezer uses 397 kWh and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.03 .
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Height (including Lid):
Height with Lid Open 90˚:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Adjustable Temperature Control:
Store-More Removable Baskets:
Food Organization System:
Lock with Pop-Out Key:
Temperature Alarm System:
14.8 cu. ft.
Annual Energy Cost (.1065/kWh):
Power Supply Connection Location:
115V/60 Hz/5 A
Connected Load (kW Rating)@ 115 Volts:
Minimum Circuit Required:
StorMor Full-Access Sliding Storage Baskets
- The wire bin construction securely stores larger packages while providing complete visibility.
- Bin dividers allow you to compartmentalize your storage for complete organization.
Lock with Pop-Out Key
- The freezer key automatically ejects after locking the door so you won't leave it in the door.
- The bright lighting makes it easy to see what's inside
Defrost Water Drain
- Use the drain to conveniently remove water during defrosting.
Food Organization System
- Heavy-duty dividers allow you to organize food storage like never before.
- System includes and accommodates pre-printed storage labels.
Store-More Lift-Out Sliding Baskets
- Convenient lift-out storage for easy access to most small frozen items or items that are most frequently accessed.
Temperature Alarm System
Adjustable Temp Control
Frigidaire Gallery Series GLFC1526FW Reviews