GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
Looking For A New GE Dishwasher
Dishwashers simplify your life and give you more time to do the things you enjoy. With GE's innovative technology, all you have to do is load your dirty dishes and push a button. That's it. And you'll have a little peace of mind with specialty options, like the Anti-bacterial cycle to sanitize your dishes.
This dishwasher uses 275 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.50.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Tub and Door Liner:
Electronic; 5 Touchpads; Front Controls
"Clean" Cycle Progress Indicator:
Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:
Dual Pumps and Motors:
Piranha Hard Food Disposer:
2-Direct Feed; Lower; Middle
Water Filtration System:
Self-Cleaning 5-Stage Filtration with ExtraFine Filter
Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment
Number Of Place Settings:
Up To 12
Multi-Wattage Calrod Heater:
Titanium Colored Racks:
Upper Rack - Removable:
Upper Rack - Deluxe Plus:
Lower Rack - Towerless:
Economical / Quiet
Hard Countertop GPF65
Full-Length Flat Door
Power / Ratings
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
See Written Warranty For Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Height with Legs Extended:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
5-Stage Filtration with Piranha Hard Food Disposer
- 5 self-cleaning filters ensure clean dishes.
Dedicated Silverware Jets
- Highly pressurized spray jets target the silverware area for improved cleaning.
4-Level Towerless Wash System
- 2 wash arms with 4 wash levels quietly direct water onto dishes for a powerful clean.
- A highly sensitive laser continually monitors the soil level and temperature in every cycle, adjusting water and cycle times as needed for the optimal cleaning results.
Natural Convection Heated Dry Option
- A drying element effectively dries dishes reducing the need to towel dry after unloading.
59 dBA Sound Level
- 2 pump system minimizes sound.
ENERGY STAR Qualified and CEE Tier II Rated
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
Up To 12 Place Setting Capacity White Titanium Racking
- Provides flexibility to wash a variety of dishes at once and tall items in the lower rack with ease.
Deluxe Silverware Basket
- Provides convenient space and capacity to clean silverware efficiently.
- Great for heavily soiled dishes and cookware.
Audible End-of-Cycle Signal
- The dishwasher makes a sound to tell you when the load is complete and dishes are ready to unload.
2/4-Hour Delay Start
- Wash dishes at your convenience.