GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
Looking For A New GE Dishwasher
Dishwashers simplify your life and give you more time to do the things you enjoy. With GE's innovative technology, all you have to do is load your dirty dishes and push a button. That's it. And you'll have a little peace of mind with specialty options, like the Anti-bacterial cycle to sanitize your dishes.
This dishwasher uses 275 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.50.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Tub and Door Liner:
Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:
"Sanitized" Light Cycle Progress Indicators:
Dual Pumps and Motors:
Piranha Hard Food Disposer:
3-Direct Feed; Lower; Middle; Upper
Water Filtration System:
Self-Cleaning 5-Stage Filtration with ExtraFine Filter
Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment
Multi-Wattage Calrod Heater:
Sanitize (NSF Certified):
Delay Start 2/4/8 Hr.:
Number Of Place Settings:
Up To 14
Yes with 3 Cell Covers
Plastic Utility Shelves:
2 with StemSafe
Upper Rack - Deep Tiered:
Upper Rack - Removable:
Full-Length Flat Door
Decorative Laminate Wood Top:
Light Wood Grain
Claims and Certifications
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
America At Work: Product Assembled In The U.S.:
Economical / Quiet
Power / Ratings
Calrod Heater Watts:
120V; 60Hz; 9.9A
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
See Written Warranty For Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Woodgrain Laminate Top
- Creates a durable, attractive surface.
5-Stage Filtration with Piranha Hard Food Disposer
- 5 self-cleaning filters ensure clean dishes.
Dedicated Silverware Jets
- Highly pressurized spray jets target the silverware area for improved cleaning.
- Loosens tough soils before any cycle virtually eliminating the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes.
- A highly sensitive laser continually monitors the soil level and temperature in every cycle.
- Adjusts water and cycle times as needed for the optimal cleaning results.
Natural Convection Heated Dry Option
- A drying element effectively dries dishes reducing the need to towel dry after unloading.
57 dBA Sound Level
- Quiet operation with two-pump system means a big clean with little sound.
ENERGY STAR Qualified and CEE Tier II Rated
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
SaniWash Cycle (NSF Residential)
- High temperature rinse sanitizes and reduces 99.999% of bacteria found on dishes.
Pearlescent Gray Nylon Deep-Tiered Rack with StemSafe
- Long-lasting, durable nylon coated racks resist rust and secure dishes.
Lower Rack Fold-Down Tines
- Flexible loading options handle today's dishes and cookware of all shapes and sizes.