17.6 Cu. Ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator
Get top-of-the line customization with this high-gloss refrigerator from GE. With modular adjustable gallon door shelves you can set to a variety of configurations and adjustable fresh food and freezer shelving your fridge can be whatever you want it to be and you can easily accommodate tall items. This unit is Energy Star Qualified as part of GE's ongoing commitment to saving you energy and aiding conservation efforts at large.
GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
17.6 Cu. Ft.
Fresh Food Capacity:
13.6 Cu. Ft.
4.0 Cu. Ft.
Energy Star Qualified:
Temperature Management Features:
Upfront Electronic Temperature Controls
Fresh Food Cabinet Shelves:
2 Total Glass, 2 Adjustable
Fresh Food Cabinet Drawers:
3 Total, 2 Adjustable Humidity
Fresh Food Door Shelves:
4 Total Modular with Gallon Storage
Freezer Cabinet Shelves:
1 Adjustable Glass
Freezer Door Shelves:
Dimensions and Overview
- Enjoy a polished appearance that stands out in any kitchen
Upfront temperature controls
- Easy-to-use controls regulate both fresh food and freezer sections
- Refrigerator comes ready to automatically create ice
Adjustable gallon door bins
- Adjustable bins offer ideal space for storing gallon containers in the door
Quick space shelf
- Quickly slides out of the way to make room for tall items
Adjustable glass freezer shelves
- Enjoy a high-end appearance with secure storage for a variety of items
2014 Energy Star Qualified
- This refrigerator meets 2014 Energy Star requirements for energy efficient appliances