Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Whirlpool's commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
Whirlpool Gold ENERGY STAR Qualified 26 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator
This 26 cu. ft. ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator features sleek tap touch controls and crushed ice. The Accu-Chill temperature management system enabled by 6th Sense technology returns food to the desired temperature in half the time.**
**As compared to Whirlpool models without 6th Sense technology.
This refrigerator uses 515 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $57.11.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
6.6 cu. ft.
18.9 cu. ft.
25.5 cu. ft.
Energy Star Qualified:
Adaptive Defrost System (ADS)
Tap Touch Electronic
Water Filter Indicator:
External water/ice dispenser
Dispenser Control Lockout:
Upper Wire Freezer Basket:
Humidity Controlled Crispers:
Full-Width Pantry Drawer:
Depth less Handle:
Depth of Cabinet Only:
Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:
Depth with Drawer Open:
Height of Cabinet:
Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Provides accurate temperature control with foam-in-place doors and double tub construction in both the refrigerator and freezer compartments.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
Adaptive Defrost System (ADS)
- Monitors the compressor run-time and the on time of the evaporator heater.
- Depending upon usage, ADS models can have fewer defrosts, saving energy and preserving food more efficiently.
Tap Touch Electronic Controls
- Bring your kitchen to the next level with Tap Touch Controls. The sleek, high-tech touch screen allows you to interact directly with your refrigerator and navigate through its features.
Exterior Ice and Water Dispenser
- Provides easy access to chilled, filtered water on the outside of the refrigerator.
PuR 6-Month Water Filtration
- Reduces unwanted impurities from household water, giving you filtered ice and water direct from your refrigerator, so you can save up to $600 a year compared to the cost of bottled water.*
- *Changing PuR filter twice a year, compared to buying same amount of bottled water.
SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- Contains spills and simplifies cleanup, preventing liquids from leaking onto shelves below.
- Some models feature shelves that are adjustable and slide out, providing easy access to items stored in the back of the refrigerator.
- Helps you preserve the freshness of your favorite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper.
- Easily accommodates wide items like party platters and sheet cakes or preserves large amounts of meat and cheese.
- Illuminates the freezer compartment for easier access to all your frozen items.
- Cubed and Crushed Ice Selection
- Factory Installed Automatic Ice Maker
- Smooth Door Finish (all colors)