36 Inch Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator with 19.8 cu. ft. Capacity from Whirlpool
You multitask, why shouldn't your refrigerator Store, view, and access all of your fresh food with ease with a spacious French door refrigerator. This refrigerator is counter-depth, so it fits flush with your cabinets, preserving up to six inches of additional kitchen space while still giving you plenty of storage space. Inside, spill-proof adjustable shelves give you storage flexibility, while adjustable door bins preserve shelf space and humidity controlled crisper drawers store your produce in the ideal climate conditions for long shelf life. Get chilled, filtered water and ice from the exterior dispenser. Plus, the Adaptive Defrost system enabled by 6th Sense™ technology defrosts the freezer only when necessary, improving food preservation and energy savings.
When it comes to refrigerators, you want foolproof food preservation. While most brands can keep food fresh, Whirlpool brand takes it further by offering refrigerators that work with your lifestyle. You want ample and easily accessible storage space, including shelves and door bins that help you keep it all organized. You want a convenient dispenser that makes ice and water readily accessible. It's also essential that the refrigerator be designed to minimize energy use. Whether you choose a side-by-side, bottom-freezer or top-freezer - Whirlpool brand refrigerators deliver just what you need to help you get more done.
The full-width storage of a French door refrigerator, now in a streamlined counter depth configuration. An exterior dispenser offers great tasting PUR filtered ice and water. The refrigerator door bins feature no-slip bin mats for extra stability, plus gallon-size storage for milk jugs and soda bottles. Upper and lower slide-out freezer bins provide ample storage for frozen foods. Available at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 523 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $58.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Monochromatic Stainless Steel
19.8 Cu. Ft.
Temperature Management System:
Ice & Water Dispenser:
Fresh Food Section Specifications
Humidity Controlled Crisper Drawer:
Temperature Controlled Drawer:
2 Adjustable Full-Width; 2 Adjustable Gallon; 2 Fixed Partial-Width
Slide-Out Storage Baskets:
Depth without Handles:
Height without Hinges:
- Fits flush with the countertop.
- Provides up to 6" of additional kitchen space while retaining the features and capacity you expect from a French door refrigerator.
PuR 6-Month Water Filtration
- Reduces unwanted impurities from household water.
- Gives you filtered ice and water direct from your refrigerator, eliminating the need to constantly buy bottled water if you're concerned about purity.
Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Provides accurate temperature control with foam-in-place doors and double tub construction in both the refrigerator and freezer compartments.
Adaptive Defrost System (ADS)
- Monitors the compressor run-time and the on time of the evaporator heater.
- Depending upon usage, ADS models can have fewer defrosts, resulting in improved food preservation and energy savings.
Pull-Out Freezer Drawer
- Frozen foods are organized and quickly visible with the new drawer style freezer door.
- Generous storage baskets in the drawer slide out for easy access to items in the back.
Adjustable Gallon Door Bins
- Easily customize door storage by moving these bins when and where you need them.
- Provides dedicated door storage for easy access to condiments.
Clear Humidity-Controlled Crisper Drawers
- Helps you preserve the freshness of your favorite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper.
SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- Can contain liquid, preventing spills from leaking onto shelves below and simplifying cleanup.
- Some models feature shelves that are adjustable and slide out, providing easy access to items stored in the back of the refrigerator.
Upper Slide-Out Freezer Basket
- First, the bottom drawer freezer brings food closer to you for quick access.
- Then, this slide-out basket makes it even easier to quickly spot and grab what you're looking for.