Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
When it comes to refrigerators, you want foolproof food preservation. While most brands can keep food fresh, Whirlpool brand takes it further by offering refrigerators that work with your lifestyle. You want ample and easily accessible storage space, including shelves and door bins that help you keep it all organized. You want a convenient dispenser that makes ice and water readily accessible. It's also essential that the refrigerator be designed to minimize energy use. Whether you choose a side-by-side, bottom-freezer or top-freezer - Whirlpool brand refrigerators deliver just what you need to help you get more done.
The full-width storage of a French door refrigerator, now in a streamlined counter depth configuration. An exterior dispenser offers great tasting PUR filtered ice and water. The refrigerator door bins feature no-slip bin mats for extra stability, plus gallon-size storage for milk jugs and soda bottles. Upper and lower slide-out freezer bins provide ample storage for frozen foods.
This refrigerator uses 523 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $58.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
14.8 Cu. Ft.
5.0 Cu. Ft.
19.8 Cu. Ft.
Temperature Management System:
Adaptive Defrost System (ADS):
Adjustable Gallon Door Bins:
Pull-Out Freezer Drawer:
Upper Slide-Out Freezer Basket:
Depth without Handles:
Height without Hinges:
- Fits flush with the countertop.
- Provides up to 6" of additional kitchen space while retaining the features and capacity you expect of a side-by-side refrigerator.
PuR 6-Month Water Filtration
- Reduces unwanted impurities from household water.
- Gives you filtered ice and water direct from your refrigerator and eliminating the need to constantly buy bottled water.
Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Provides accurate temperature control with foam-in-place doors and double tub construction in both the refrigerator and freezer compartments.
Adaptive Defrost System (ADS)
- Monitors the compressor run-time and the on time of the evaporator heater.
- Depending upon usage, ADS models can have fewer defrosts, resulting in improved food preservation and energy savings.
Pull-Out Freezer Drawer
- Frozen foods are organized and quickly visible with the new drawer style freezer door.
- Generous storage baskets in the drawer slide out for easy access to items in the back.
Adjustable Gallon Door Bins
- Easily customize door storage by moving these bins when and where you need them.
Clear Humidity-Controlled Crisper
- Helps you preserve the freshness of your favorite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper.
SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- Can contain liquid, preventing spills from leaking onto shelves below and simplifying cleanup.
- Some models feature shelves that are adjustable and slide out, providing easy access to items stored in the back of the refrigerator.
Upper Slide-Out Freezer Basket
- First, the bottom drawer freezer brings food closer to you for quick access.
- Then, this slide-out basket makes it even easier to quickly spot and grab what you're looking for.
Whirlpool Gold GI0FSAXVB Reviews