GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
Looking For A New GE Dishwasher
Dishwashers simplify your life and give you more time to do the things you enjoy. With GE's innovative technology, all you have to do is load your dirty dishes and push a button. That's it. And you'll have a little peace of mind with specialty options, like the Anti-bacterial cycle to sanitize your dishes.
This dishwasher uses 275 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.50.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Calrod Heater Watts:
Electronic; 6 Touchpads; Top Controls
120V; 9.9A; 60 Hz
America at Work:
Product Assembled in the U.S
Energy Star Qualified:
Number of Place Settings:
Up to 16
Auto; Sanitize (NSF Certified); Normal Wash; Light Wash
Water Filtration System:
Self-Cleaning 5-Stage Filtration with ExtraFine Filter
Deep Tiered; Adjustable; Removable
3-Direct Feed; Lower; Middle; Upper
Delay Star 2/4/8 Hours; Heated Dry On/Off; Added Heat; Steam Prewash; Automatic HotStart
Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment
Dishwasher Drying Features:
Calrod Heater; Convection Dry
Dishwasher Control Features
Sanitized Light Cycle Progress Indicator:
Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:
3-Piece Silverware Basket:
Yes with Cell Covers
2 with Steam Safe
Pearlescent Racks; Towerless
Wash System Features
Dual Pumps and Motors:
Piranha Hard Food Disposer:
Automatic Temperature Control:
Dedicated Silverware Jets:
Full-Wrap Blanket; Bitumen
Sealed Toe Kick; Quiet Water Valve; Tub Collar Trim
Color Matched; Towel Bar
Full-Length Flat Door
Control Panel Color:
Hard Countertop Ready
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
Dimensions and Weights
Height with Legs Extended Maximum Height:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
5-Stage Filtration with piranha Hard Food Disposer
- Five self-cleaning filters ensure clean dishes.
Dedicated Silverware Jets
- A middle wash arm with powerful spray jets is focused specifically on silverware to providing a thorough cleaning of all utensils. These jets are an important part of the PureClean wash system with 5-stage filtration.
- Eliminates pre-rinsing by using a combination of steam prewash and the sanitize cycle to ensure clean dishes.
- Loosens tough soils before any cycle virtually eliminating the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes.
Auto Wash Cycle
- Cycle automatically adjusts to soil level to maximize energy savings and ensure clean dishes.
Natural Convection Heated Dry Option
- A drying element effectively dries dishes reducing the need to towel dry after unloading.
GE Slate GHDT158VES Reviews