Resource Saver Double Oven Range
- Combining a Schott Ceran cooktop, SteamClean option and Energy Save mode, makes this the most energy-efficient freestanding range ever.
- The upper oven uses 39% less energy than a full-size 5.3 cu. ft. oven.
The most oven space available on any freestanding range
Energy Save Mode
- Energy Save mode uses 62% less energy over a 24-hour period when activated.
Precise Clean enabled by 6th Sense
- Tracks how often your oven has been used and assigns just the right cycle time for excellent cleaning.
Accubake enabled by 6th Sense (both ovens)
- Achieve uniform baking every time with this unique temperature management system.
- 6th Sense technology monitors oven temperature, controlling the cooking elements to deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks.
Eco-Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Cooktop
- Manufactured without releasing hazardous materials into the earth.
- This cooktop minimizes cleanup with a smooth glass surface that withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look for years.
Steam Clean (both ovens)
- Spot clean the floor of either oven with just 1 1/4 cups of water - no harsh chemicals or cleansers are needed.
Hidden Bake Element (both ovens)
- The bake element is hidden beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth interior surface that is simple to wipe clean.
TimeSavor Plus True Convection Cooking System
- The built-in convection fan joins with a third heating element to distribute heated air more efficiently to seal in flavor and juices.
(2) 6" Radiant Element
(1) 6"/9" Dual Radiant Element
(1) 9"/12" Dual Radiant Element
Warm Zone Element
- This fifth cooktop element keeps food warm while other dishes are being prepared.
Adjustable Oven Racks between both ovens
- All 3 racks fit in either the upper or lower oven for ultimate versatility.
- Overrides the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking and making it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on.
EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window
- Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window.
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
Delay Bake (lower oven only)
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time.
- Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170°F and 500°F.
- High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
Oven Hold Warm (both ovens)
- Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of the meal.
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
Clock & Timer
Automatic Oven Light (both ovens)