With a 6.7 cu. ft. overall capacity, this double oven freestanding range is the industry's largest! Bake two dishes at the same time using different temperatures, and with a smaller upper oven that preheats faster and uses less energy than traditional ovens, this range saves time and money as well. An eco-friendly Schott Ceran cooktop offers easy cleaning and is made without toxic heavy metals. AccuBake Temperature Management System monitors oven temperature to provide consistent results.
Dimensions and Weight
6.7 cu. ft.
Lower Oven Capacity:
4.2 cu. ft.
Upper Oven Capacity:
2.5 cu. ft.
Left Front Element Size:
Right Front Element Size:
Left Rear Element Size:
Right Rear Element Size:
Warming Zone Element Size:
Hot Surface Indicator:
6.7 cu. ft. Overall Capacity
- The most oven space available on any freestanding range.
- 2.5 cu. ft. Secondary Oven
Energy Save Mode
- Energy Save mode uses 62 percent less energy over a 24-hour period when activated.
Precise Clean Enabled by 6th Sense
- The Precise Clean self-cleaning system enabled by 6th Sense technology tracks how often your oven has been used and assigns just the right cycle time for excellent cleaning.
Accubake enabled by 6th Sense (both ovens)
- Achieve uniform baking every time with this unique temperature management system.
- 6th Sense technology monitors oven temperature, controlling the cooking elements to deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks.
Eco-Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Cooktop
- Manufactured without releasing hazardous materials into the earth.
- This cooktop minimizes cleanup with a smooth glass surface that withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look for years.
5 Radiant Elements
- (1) 6"/9" Dual Radiant Element
- (1) 6" Warming Zone Element
Warm Zone Element
- This fifth cooktop element keeps food warm while other dishes are being prepared.
Adjustable Oven Racks between both ovens
- All 3 racks fit in either the upper or lower oven for ultimate versatility.
- Overrides the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking and making it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on.
EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window
- Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window. Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
Delay Bake (lower oven only)
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time. Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170 degrees F and 500 degrees F.
- High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
Oven Hold Warm (both ovens)
- Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of the meal.
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
Clock and Timer
Automatic Oven Light (both ovens)