Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances customers will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
Dimensions & Weights
4.3 Cu. Ft.
Total Upper Oven Capaity:
2 Cu. Ft.
Left Front Element Size:
Left Rear Element Size:
Right Rear Element Size:
145 - 190 degrees
Clock/ 3 sec
Upper Oven Features
Upper Oven Rack Quantity:
Hot Surface Indicator:
2.0 cu. ft. upper oven
- Uses 50% less energy and preheats in half the time compared to a full-size 5.6 cu. ft. range.
Eco-Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Cooktop
- Manufactured without releasing hazardous materials into the earth.
- This cooktop minimizes cleanup with a smooth glass surface that withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look for years.
Upswept, porcelain SpillGuard Cooktop
- Helps contain messes and makes cleanup easier by virtue of the raised-edge design.
6" Warm Zone Element
- This fifth cooktop element keeps food warm while other dishes are being prepared.
(1) 9"/12" Dual Radiant Element
- Provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware.
- The larger rings evenly distribute heat to large and extra-large pots and pans for better results.
(1) 9" Radiant Element
(2) 6" Radiant Elements
Precise Clean Self-Cleaning System (both ovens)
- Automatically cleans the oven based on soil level, so the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary.
- No harsh chemicals or cleaners are required.
Accubake Temperature Management System
- Surrounds food with even temperatures for consistent results every time.
- A sensor monitors oven to deliver consistent baking, even on multiple racks.
Adjustable Oven Racks (lower oven only)
- Provide more flexibility in the oven.
- Overrides the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking and making it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on.
EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window
- Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window.
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time.
- Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170°F and 500°F.
- High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
Oven Hold Warm
- Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of the meal.
Clock & Timer
Automatic Oven Light (both ovens)
Whirlpool Gold GGE350LW Reviews