GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
Looking For A New GE Washer Or Dryer
The latest line of GE washers and dryers offers the ultimate in laundry performance and convenience. With energy-efficiency and water-savings at the top of the list, GE has created large-capacity washer and dryer products that not only clean your clothes with a gentle touch, but also give you more space for big (and therefore fewer!) loads.
This washer uses 200 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $22.18.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
4.1 cu. ft.
Dimensions and Weight
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Washer Control Features
LED Cycle Status Lights:
Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal:
Yes, up to 24 hours
Features and Design
5 with Sanitize
Load Size, Adaptive Fill
Wash Basket Type:
Stainless Steel - Tilted
Water Temp System:
Adaptive Vibration Control:
Optional Soil Levels:
Heavy, Light, Normal, Extra Light
Fill and Drain Hoses Included:
Energy Saving Option:
Yes - eWash Cold Water Technology
Maximum Spin Speed:
White; Vermillion Red; Metallic Silver
Dark Chrome, TrueGrip
Undercounter, Stacked, Side-by-Side, Built-In
Power / Ratings
Circuit Breaker or Time Delay Fuse:
15 or 20 Amp
Optional Pedestal Accessory:
SBSD137HWW (Sold Separately)
Limited 1-year entire appliance
Limited 1-year entire appliance
See written warranty for full details
Steam Refresh/Steam Assist
- Steam Refresh helps reduce wrinkles and odors and rejuvenates fabrics, while Steam Assist penetrates fabrics to dissolve soils and help remove tough stains.
ENERGY STAR qualified and CEE Tier III Rated
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
Adaptive Vibration Control (AVC)
- Laundry room on the second floor No problem!
- AVC adapts and optimizes spin patterns reducing vibration and sound no matter where your laundry room is located.
- Energy-saving option uses a cold water wash on select cycles without sacrificing performance.
HydroHeater with Sanitization
- Internal water heater boosts incoming water temperature to brighten whites while helping eliminate common bacteria.
Stain Wash Cycle
- Special cycle is designed to fight tough stains and provide a deep, thorough clean.
- Provides a quick wash for lightly soiled items that are needed in a hurry.
- Washer automatically fills with just the right amount of water for the load.
Washable Wool Cycle
- Provides effective cleaning care for washable wool items.
Demand Side Management Capable