GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
Looking For A New GE Washer Or Dryer
The latest line of GE washers and dryers offers the ultimate in laundry performance and convenience. With energy-efficiency and water-savings at the top of the list, GE has created large-capacity washer and dryer products that not only clean your clothes with a gentle touch, but also give you more space for big (and therefore fewer!) loads.
Front Load Washer
Front load washing machines combine great cleaning results with water and energy savings. Using a reversing tumble wash action, a front load washer cleans clothing by gently lifting, then dropping the wash load back into the wash water solution. There is less friction on clothing, resulting in less wear on your fabrics. High-efficiency or "HE" - formulated detergent is recommended.
This washer uses 151 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $16.75.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on doing 8 laundry loads a week and the 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. Your operating cost will depend on your utility rates and usage.
3.5 Cu. Ft.
Stain Wash, Speed Wash, Drain and Spin, 2nd Rinse
Bleach Timed Flow-Thru, Detergent (Liquid/Powder) Timed Flow-Thru, Fabric Softener Timed Flow-Thru
Wash/Spin Speed Combinations:
Washer Control Features:
Digital Cycle Countdown, LED Cycle Status Lights, Child Lock, End-of-Cycle Signal
Wash Basket Type:
Water Temp System:
Optional Soil Levels:
Heavy, Normal, Light
Fill and Drain Hoses:
Maximum Spin Speed:
Undercounter, Stacked, Side-by-Side, Built-In
Power / Ratings
Circuit Breaker or Time Delay Fuse:
15 or 20 Amp
Variable (1,000 RPM Max Spin Speed)
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
See Written Warranty For Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
Approx. Shipping Weight:
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
3.5 Cu. Ft. King-Size Stainless Steel Basket
- Handles a king-size comforter or 24 full-size bath towels with ease.
Load-Sensing Adaptive Fill
- Matches water fill to each load.
10 Wash Cycles
- Discover a setting for almost every load, from heavy cottons to casual synthetics.
HydroMotion Wash Action
- Reversing wash action offers great cleaning performance with gentle wash motion.
1,000 RPM Spin Speed
- Fast speeds remove more water during the spin cycle to minimize drying time.
PerfecTemp Temperature Management System
- Regulates wash water temperatures for proper fabric care.
3 Wash/Rinse Temperatures
- A variety of temperatures provide great wash results and longer fabric life.
Rotary Electronic Controls with LED Indicators
- LED indicators let you know exactly which cycle is in progress.
5 Wash/Spin Speed Combinations
- Washer alternates speeds for great clothes care.
- Special insulating materials help muffle operating noise.
- Provides a quick wash for lightly soiled items that are needed in a hurry.