GE ENERGY STAR® 4.5 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer with Steam Cleaning
This front-load washer by GE, available in either Diamond Gray or White, features loads of convenient features for all types of laundry, from delicate garments to towels and sheets. Wash options include a NSF® certified sanitizing option and a steam clean option that penetrates deep into fabric fibers, loosening stains like tomato and grass while still protecting your fabrics. Special stain-removal settings include tomato, blood, wine, dirt and grass. The internal water heater increases wash temperature to reduce bacteria and provide better cleaning for the really tough stains. Tumble Care freshly tumbles garments periodically for up to eight hours when unable to move clothing to the dryer right away. The 1,300 RPM spin speed removes water efficiently and minimizes dry time. ENERGY STAR qualified and ADA compliant with a CEE Tier I rating. Available at AJ Madison.
GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
This clothes washer uses 131 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $15 with an electric-powered water heater, or $13 with a gas-powered water heater.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2016 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy
4.5 cu. ft.
Pocket Handle Door
Undercounter, Stacked, Side-by-Side, Built-In, Pedestal
Wash Basket Type:
Stainless Steel, Tilted
Bleach Timed Flow Through; Detergent (Liquid/Powder) Timed Flow Through; Fabric Softener Timed Flow Through; Pre-treat Flow Through
Rotary-Electronic w/ LEDs
Washer Control Features:
Add Garment; Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal; Control Lock; Control Sounds On/Off; Cycle Status Indicators; Digital Cycle Countdown
Adaptive Fill; Adaptive Spin; Automatic Temperature Control; Vibration Control
Additional Washer Features:
Adjustable Leveling Legs
Maximum Spin Speed:
Active Wear; Bulky Items; Delicates/Hand Wash; Normal; Quick Wash; Rinse + Spin; Sanitize; Towels & Sheets; Tub Clean; Whites
Delay Wash up to 24 hours; Extra Rinse; My Cycle; PreWash; Stain Removal Guide; Steam; Time Saver; Tumble Care
Optional Soil Levels:
Extra Heavy; Extra Light; Heavy; Light; Normal
Claims & Certifications
Parts & Labor:
1 Year, Entire Appliance (limited)
Dimensions & Weight
Depth with Door Open:
Height with Pedestal:
Height with Stacked Dryer:
- An option that will reduce overall wash time on most cycles by at least 20% without sacrificing wash performance. Perfect for when you need to get a full load of clothes clean in only 37 minutes.
Internal Water Heater
- Increases wash temperature to reduce bacteria and provide better cleaning for the really tough stains.
- Penetrates deep into fabric fibers, loosening stains like tomato and grass, yet protects your fabrics.
- Provides a quick wash for lightly soiled items that are needed in a hurry.
Stain Removal Guide
- Clean 5 of the most common stains with pre-programmed settings that modify any cycle to help remove blood, tomato, wine, dirt and grass.
- Freshly tumbles your garments periodically for up to 8 hours when unable to move clothing to the dryer right away.
1,300 RPM Spin Speed
- Fast spin speeds remove water efficiently and minimize dry time.
- Feel comfort knowing clothes are sanitized and 99.9% of bacteria has been removed thanks to an internal water heater that boosts the water temperature.
- Certified by NSF® Protocol P172 Sanitation Performance of Residential Clothes Washers.
- Create your favorite cycles for your specific clothes-care needs.
10 Wash Cycles
- Multiple cycles are designed to specifically handle various fabrics and soils.
- ENERGY STAR®, ADA Compliant and CEE Tier I