GE ENERGY STAR 4.5 cu. ft. Front-Load Washer with Steam Cleaning
This front-load washer by GE comes in either Diamond Gray or White. It features loads of convenient features for all types of laundry washing types. Firstly, it's ENERGY STAR qualified, ADA compliant, and has a CEE Tier I rating. Ten wash cycles include light settings such as Delicates/Hand Wash, all the way up to heavy settings such as Bulky Items. Wash options include a NSF certified sanitizing option, and there also a steam clean option that penetrates deep into fabric fibers, loosening stains like tomato and grass, yet protects your fabrics. Special stain-removal settings include tomato, blood, wine, dirt and grass. The internal water heater increases wash temperature to reduce bacteria and provide better cleaning for the really tough stains. Tumble Care freshly tumbles garments periodically for up to 8 hours when unable to move clothing to the dryer right away. The 1,300 RPM spin speed removes water efficiently and minimize dry time.
This clothes washer uses 131 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $15 with an electric-powered water heater, or $13 with a gas-powered water heater.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2016 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy
4.5 cu. ft.
Pocket Handle Door
Undercounter, Stacked, Side-by-Side, Built-In, Pedestal
Wash Basket Type:
Stainless Steel, Tilted
Bleach Timed Flow Through; Detergent (Liquid/Powder) Timed Flow Through; Fabric Softener Timed Flow Through; Pre-treat Flow Through
Rotary-Electronic w/ LEDs
Washer Control Features:
Add Garment; Adjustable End-of-Cycle Signal; Control Lock; Control Sounds On/Off; Cycle Status Indicators; Digital Cycle Countdown
Adaptive Fill; Adaptive Spin; Automatic Temperature Control; Vibration Control
Additional Washer Features:
Adjustable Leveling Legs
Maximum Spin Speed:
Active Wear; Bulky Items; Delicates/Hand Wash; Normal; Quick Wash; Rinse + Spin; Sanitize; Towels & Sheets; Tub Clean; Whites
Delay Wash up to 24 hours; Extra Rinse; My Cycle; PreWash; Stain Removal Guide; Steam; Time Saver; Tumble Care
Optional Soil Levels:
Extra Heavy; Extra Light; Heavy; Light; Normal
Claims & Certifications
Parts & Labor:
1 Year, Entire Appliance (limited)
Dimensions & Weight
Depth with Door Open:
Height with Pedestal:
Height with Stacked Dryer:
- An option that will reduce overall wash time on most cycles by at least 20% without sacrificing wash performance.
Internal Water Heater
- Increases wash temperature to reduce bacteria and provide better cleaning for the really tough stains.
- Penetrates deep into fabric fibers, loosening stains like tomato and grass, yet protects your fabrics.
- Provides a quick wash for lightly soiled items that are needed in a hurry.
Stain Removal Guide
- Clean 5 of the most common stains with pre-programmed settings that modify any cycle to help remove blood, tomato, wine, dirt and grass.
- Freshly tumbles your garments periodically for up to 8 hours when unable to move clothing to the dryer right away.
1,300 RPM Spin Speed
- Fast spin speeds remove water efficiently and minimize dry time.
- Feel comfort knowing clothes are sanitized and 99.9% of bacteria has been removed thanks to an internal water heater that boosts the water temperature.
- Certified by NSF Protocol P172 Sanitation Performance of Residential Clothes Washers.
- Create your favorite cycles for your specific clothes-care needs.
10 Wash Cycles
- Multiple cycles are designed to specifically handle various fabrics and soils.
Con Edison customers receive up to $75 on Qualifying Energy Star Appliances
Save up to $75
Purchase and install qualified appliances between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2016. Refer to the program eligibility requirements and other terms and conditions below.
Complete and sign this rebate application. First and last name must match the name on your Con Edison account.
This offer is limited to two (2) of each of the qualifying appliances per account holder.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.