5.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity Oven
- Easily handles larger cooking jobs, even a jumbo holiday turkey or an oversized casserole.
- Cook pancakes, french toast and other favorite foods quickly and easily with the industry's largest griddle.
TimeSavor Convection Cooking System
- A fan in the back of the oven distributes hot air more efficiently to seal in flavors and juices. Now you can cook tastier roasts and bake bread with just the right texture and flavor.
Full Width Cooktop Grates
- Easy-to-clean, dishwasher-safe grates span the entire cooktop, so it's easier to shift pots and pans around. The satin finish resists wear and provides a smoother look and feel.
- Cooktop contains spills and allows for easier cleanup.
- Preheats the oven 20% faster than the normal preheat function to achieve a temperature ideal for single-rack baking.
(1) 17,000 BTU Power Burner
- Generates high heat for rapid boiling, searing and frying.
(1) 15,500 BTU Power Burner
(1) 5,000 BTU AccuSimmer Burner
- Produces a gentle heat that is perfect for melting chocolates or simmering sauces.
(1) 9,500 BTU Burner
(1) 8,000 BTU Oval Burner
Precise Clean Cleaning System
- Automatically cleans the oven based on soil level, so the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary. No harsh chemicals or cleaners are required.
2 Adjustable Oven Racks
- Provides more flexibility in the oven.
- Overrides the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking and making it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on.
EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window
- Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window. Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time. Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170° F and 500° F. High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
- Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of the meal.
AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.