Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances customers will truly appreciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
Cleanup is a breeze in this freestanding electric range. The hidden bake element is located beneath the oven floor to provide a smooth surface that's easy to wipe clean. Plus, this range features the new SteamClean option to spot clean your oven interior in less than 30 minutes. The TimeSavor Plus convection cooking system adds a fan and third heating element to the oven for flavorful results fast.
Depth Including Handles:
5.3 cu. ft.
(3) 6"; (1) 9"/6"; (1) 12"/9"
Bake Element Rating:
Broiler Element Rating:
Temperature Management System:
Left Front Burner Rating:
12"/9" - 3,000/1,900 Watts
Left Rear Burner Rating:
6" - 1,200 Watts
Right Front Burner Rating:
9"/6" - 3,000/1,400 Watts
Right Rear Burner Rating:
6" - 1,200 Watts
Keep Warm 5th Element:
Bread Proofing and Dehydration Functions:
CleanBake Hidden Element:
Closed-Door Convection Broiling:
Sabbath Mode Functions:
Automatic Door Latch:
Self-Cleaning with Soil Level/Time Selection
Control Lock Out Function:
Broil and Serve Drawer:
Flush with Cabinet Design:
Pilotless Electronic Ignition:
40. 120/240. 60. AC-Only. Use Copper Wire Only. A Four-Wire or Three-Wire, Single Phase Electrical Supply Required. A Time-Delay Fuse or Circuit Breaker and Separate Circuit is Recommended.
Power Cord Not Included
- Spot cleans the oven floor in 20 minutes.
- Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
- Simplifies cleanup with the bake element hidden beneath the oven floor, leaving a smooth interior surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- Precise Clean Cleaning System
- Automatically cleans the oven based on soil level, so the self-cleaning cycle only lasts as long as necessary.
- No harsh chemicals or cleaners are required.
- TimeSavor Plus Convection Cooking System
- Uses a rear fan and third heating element to circulate preheated air over, under and around food to seal in flavor and juices.
- TimeSavor Plus ovens cook 30% faster than traditional Whirlpool brand thermal-bake ovens.
- Oven capacity has been increased to 5.3 cu. ft. to handle even your largest cooking tasks.
- (1) 6 in./9 in. Rapid Boil Element
- A more powerful radiant element brings liquid to a boil more quickly and provides cooking flexibility by accommodating various sizes of cookware.
- (1) 9 in./12 in. Dual Radiant Element
- This fifth cooktop element keeps food warm while other dishes are being prepared.
- (2) 6 in. Radiant Elements
- Similar to the sleep mode on a computer, the Energy Save mode can be activated to turn off the display after 5 minutes of the range not being used.
- Press any button, and the display becomes active again.
- AccuBake Temperature Management System
- Surrounds food with even temperatures for consistent results.
- A sensor monitors the oven temperature, turning on the bake element, the broil element or both simultaneously to achieve uniform baking results.
- EasyView Extra-Large Oven Window
- Provides better visibility of the oven interior with an extra-large window.
- Monitor cooking progress without opening the door, keeping oven temperatures steady and undisturbed.
- Overrides the oven's automatic shut-off function, keeping it active for hours of uninterrupted cooking and making it possible to use the oven on the Sabbath without turning it on.
- Preheats the oven 40% faster than the normal preheat function to achieve a temperature ideal for single-rack baking.
- Lets you program the oven to begin cooking at a pre-set time.
- Prepare food for baking when it's most convenient for you and find dinner ready according to your schedule.
- Provides extra space for your pots and pans.
- This baking mode keeps the broil element turned off, preventing the tops of foods from overcooking, so pies and turkeys come out just right.
- Disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
- Eco Friendly CleanTop Ceramic Glass Cooking System
- Minimizes cleanup with a smooth glass surface that withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look for years.
- Allows you to set your preferred broiling temperature in 5-degree increments between 170° F and 500° F.
- High heat is best for grilling meats, while low heat is ideal for delicate tasks such as melting cheese.
- Uses low heat to keep food warm inside the oven, so you can keep completed dishes from getting cold while you work on the rest of the meal.
- Hot Surface Indicator Light
Whirlpool Gold GFE461LVT Reviews