Full Console Dishwasher with 4 Cycles
A Steam Pre-Wash option helps to loosen tough soils before running any cycle, virtually eliminating the need for soaking or pre-rinsing your dishes. Be sure that your dishes are extra clean with the Sanitize option. The high-temperature rinse sanitizes and reduces 99.99% of bacteria found on dishes. Able to fit up to 16 place settings, there is optimum loading capacity as well as a flexible silverware basket. In addition, the SpaceMaker basket can be placed on the rack or door of the dishwasher giving you even more space for other items. Bottle jets focus exclusively on silverware baskets in specific locations to ensure efficient washing. At a 51 dBA sound rating, this washer will barely be heard when running.
GE Consumer & Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
This dishwasher uses 270 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.70.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
16 Place Settings
Wash Cycles and options
Auto Sense, Heavy Wash, Normal Wash, Light Wash
Number of Wash Options:
Delay Start, Steam PreWash, Wash TempBoost, NSF Sanitize Rinse, Heated Dry, Start/Reset, Child Lock, Wash Zone Upper Only, Wash Zone Lower Only, Bottle Wash
Adjustable Upper Rack:
Parts and Labor:
1 Year Limited Warranty
Dimensions and Weights
Height w/ Legs Retracted:
Height w/Legs Extended:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
GE's Most Advanced Wash System
- Consistently clean and dry dishes are ensured with GE's most advanced wash system, featuring 65% more wash power.
- Wash power delivered to each rack.
- Clean hard-to-reach areas inside tall items with two dedicated jets.
- Integrated into the upper rack, the jets shower water deep inside for the ultimate clean.
Piranha™ Hard Food Disposer with Removable Filter
- To ensure consistently clean items, this stainless steel blade rotates at 3,600 RPM to pulverize food particles.
- Helps to prevent large particles from clogging the wash arms.
- Loosens tough soils before any cycle, virtually eliminating the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes.
- High-temperature rinse sanitizes and reduces 99.999% of bacteria found on dishes.
- Wash a true half-load in either the upper or lower rack without sacrificing cycles and options available on a full wash.
SpaceMaker® Silverware Basket
- Enjoy table-ready silverware and loading flexibility with this unique basket that can be placed on the rack or onto the door.
51 dBA Silence Rating with Status Light on Door
- A dishwasher this quiet has a status light to let you know it is running.