GE's Most Advanced Wash System with 102 Cleaning Jets
Achieve the ultimate clean from an industry-leading number of jets that deliver complete washing coverage to every corner of the dishwasher. 100+ spray jets hit dishes from all angles. Dedicated bottle jets in the upper rack hit hard-to-reach areas in tall items. The Piranha™ Hard Food Disposer grinds food particles before they go down the drain. This clears the passage through to the drain and eliminates the need to pre-rinse dishes. The special high-temperature Sani option is NSF Certified, which means it guarantees outstanding sanitizing power for a thorough clean. The upper rack is adjustable, so you can easily accommodate tall items for the ultimate in flexibility. Plus, at an ultra low sound level of only 42 db(A), you get this extremely powerful wash performance without noisy disruptions. Brand warranty covers parts and labor for 1 year. Available at AJ Madison.
GE Consumer & Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
This dishwasher uses 275 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.50.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Color Appearance Options:
Slate, Stainless Steel
Features & Performance
16 Place Settings
7 (Auto Sense, Express, Heavy Wash, Light Wash, Normal Wash, Rinse, eWash)
Dedicated Silverware Jets:
Piranha™ Hard Food Disposer:
Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment Electronic Low Rinse Aid Sensor
Yes; 1-12 Hr.
NSF Certified Sanitize Option:
Automatic Temperature Control:
Yes; with Alert
Energy Star Qualified:
Utility Shelves with Stem Safe:
Rack Flex Baskets:
Upper and Lower
Adjustable Upper Rack:
Wash Your Way Customizable Rack:
3 Piece with Soft Touch Handle
Dimensions and Weights
Height with Legs Extended:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
7 Cycles For Diverse Wash Options
- Auto Sense, Express, Heavy Wash, Light Wash, Normal Wash, Rinse, eWash
Full Stainless Steel Interior
- Enjoy an attractive appearance and long-lasting durability.
GE's Most Advanced Washing System with 102 Cleaning Jets
- Achieve the ultimate clean from an industry-leading number of jets that deliver complete washing coverage to every corner of the dishwasher.
Reversing Quad Blade Wash Arm
- Dishes come out impressively clean thanks to this revolutionary lower wash arm, with 25 spray jets reversing direction to hit items from every angle.
Bottle Wash Jets
- Hard to reach areas inside tall items get completely clean with four dedicated jets integrated into the upper rack that shower water deep inside for the ultimate clean.
NSF Certified Sani Rinse
- NSF certification assures a thorough, high-temperature sanitation cycle that destroys bacteria for the ultimate in cleaning performance.
- Cascading water fills the dishwasher while hydrating soils.
Piranha™ Hard Food Disposer
- The Piranha™ anti-jamming hard food disposer inside the dishwasher grinds food particles before they go down the drain. This clears the passage through to the drain and eliminates the need to pre-rinse dishes.
Easy Touch Adjustable Upper Rack with 2 Stem Safe Shelves
- Quickly adjust the upper rack 2 inches up or down to accommodate tall glassware and 10 1/2" plates with plenty of room in the bottom rack for large platters and cookie sheets.
42 dBA with LED Status Indicator on Door
- A dishwasher this quiet has a status indicator to tell you if the dishwasher is Washing, Drying or Clean
- Automatic Temperature Adjustment
GE Profile PDT750SSFSS Reviews