GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
3 to 199 Days
Integrated (tubing not included)
Demand Response Capacity:
Renewable Air Filter:
Temperature Setting Factory Default:
Hybrid (Default Mode); Heat Pump; High Demand; Electric (Fan Off); Vacation
Economical / Quiet
Operating Sound Level:
54 DBA Average
Claims and Certifications
Upper Element Electrical Consumption:
Lower Element Electrical Consumption:
208V/240V / 60Hz Dedicated / 30A Minimum
Operating Water Pressure:
20-125 PSI (30-80 PSI recommended)
Electrical Consumption Heat Pump:
First Hour Rate (FHR):
Operating Air Temperature Range:
Heat Pump 35°F to 120°F (Unit operates in Standard/Electric Mode outside of this range)
Limited 1 Year, Entire Appliance
Limited 10 Year, Entire Appliance
Hot Water Outlet (MNPT):
Dimensions and Weights
67% more efficient than a standard electric 50-gallon water heater!
- Saves average households $376 every year in water heating expenses. That's $3,760 in savings over a 10-year period (based on DOE test procedures and comparison of a 2015 standard electric tank water heater using 4,647 kWh per year vs. the GeoSpring hybrid
- Provides the same amount of hot water as a traditional 50-gallon standard electric water heater with 92 gallons first-hour delivery.
- Installs like a standard electric water heater with the same top water and electrical connections, making replacing your old standard water heater quick and easy.
- Electronic controls with 4 operating modes, plus a vacation setting, make it simple to select the temperature and optimal energy savings performance.
- Utilizes heat pump technology to absorb the heat in ambient air and transfers it into water, making GeoSpring an efficient and environmentally friendly water heater.
- Qualifies for state and local utility rebates and tax credits.
GE GeoSpring GEH80DFEJSR Reviews