GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
Looking For A New GE Dishwasher
Dishwashers simplify your life and give you more time to do the things you enjoy. With GE's innovative technology, all you have to do is load your dirty dishes and push a button. That's it. And you'll have a little peace of mind with specialty options, like the Anti-bacterial cycle to sanitize your dishes.
This dishwasher uses 275 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.50.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
Tub and Door Liner:
Fully Integrated Electronic; Top Controls; 6 Touchpads
Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:
Cycle Progress Indicators:
Dual Pumps and Motors:
Piranha Hard Food Disposer:
3-Direct Feed; Lower; Middle; Upper
Water Filtration System:
Self-Cleaning 5-Stage Filtration with ExtraFine Filter
Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment
Number Of Place Settings:
Up To 14
Multi-Wattage Calrod Heater:
Sanitize (NSF Certified):
Silverware Basket with 3 Cell Covers:
Plastic Utility Shelves:
1/2 Fold-Down Tines:
Upper Rack - Deep Tiered:
Upper Rack - Removable:
Economical / Quiet
Full-wrap Blanket; Bitumen
Insulation; Mastic; Bitumen
Hard Countertop Ready
Full-Length Flat Door
Power / Ratings
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
Limited 1-Year Entire Appliance
See Written Warranty For Full Details
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Height with Legs Extended:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
5-Stage Filtration with Piranha Hard Food Disposer
- 5 self-cleaning filters ensure clean dishes.
Dedicated Silverware Jets
- Highly pressurized spray jets target the silverware area for improved cleaning.
- Loosens tough soils before any cycle virtually eliminating the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes.
Auto Wash Cycle
- Cycle automatically adjusts to soil level to maximize energy savings and ensure clean dishes.
Natural Convection Heated Dry Option
- A drying element effectively dries dishes reducing the need to towel dry after unloading.
52 dBA Sound Level
- Nearly silent two-pump system cleans dirty dishes without disruption.
- One small pump for washing/rinsing and one small pump to remove soils provide excellent wash performance with reduced sound.
ENERGY STAR Qualified and CEE Tier II Rated
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
Pearlescent Gray Nylon Deep-Tiered Rack with Ball-Tip Tines and StemSafe
- Long-lasting, durable racks resist rust and secure dishes.
Lower Rack Fold-Down Tines
- Flexible loading options handle today's dishes and cookware of all shapes and sizes.
SaniWash Cycle (NSF Residential)
- High temperature rinse sanitizes and reduces 99.999% of bacteria found on dishes.