GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
Looking For A New GE Dishwasher
Dishwashers simplify your life and give you more time to do the things you enjoy. With GE's innovative technology, all you have to do is load your dirty dishes and push a button. That's it. And you'll have a little peace of mind with specialty options, like the Anti-bacterial cycle to sanitize your dishes.
This dishwasher uses 275 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $30.50.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Number of Place Settings:
Up to 14
Tub and Door Liner:
"Clean" Light Cycle Progress Indicator:
"Sanitized" Light Cycle Progress Indicators:
Audible End-of-Cycle Signal:
6 Level; PureClean
Dual Pumps and Motors:
Piranha Hard Food Disposer:
Yes with 5 Stage Filtration
Dedicated Silverware Jets:
Lower; Middle; Upper
5 Stage Filtration:
Yes with Piranha Hard Food Disposer
Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment
Dishwasher Drying Features:
Multi-Wattage Calrod Heater
Sanitize (NSF Certified):
Piece Silverware Basket:
Yes with 3 Cell Covers
Plastic Utility Shelves:
Upper Rack - Removable:
Upper Rack - Deep Tiered:
Lower Rack - Towerless:
Hard Countertop Ready
Full-Length Flat Door
Quiet Water Valve
Insulation; Mastic; Bitumen
Calrod Heater Watts:
120v; 60Hz; 9.9A
Claims and Certifications
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
America at Work: Product Assembled in the U.S.:
Limited 1-year Entire Appliance
Limited 1-year Entire Appliance
See Written Warranty for Full Details
Weights and Dimensions
Overall Cabinet Width:
Height with Legs Extended - Maximum Height:
Approximate Shipping Weight:
5-Stage Filtration with Piranha Hard Food Disposer
- 5 self-cleaning filters ensure clean dishes.
Dedicated Silverware Jets
- Highly pressurized spray jets target the silverware area for
- Loosens tough soils before any cycle, virtually eliminating the need for soaking or pre-rinsing dishes
Auto Wash Cycle
- Cycle automatically adjusts to soil level to maximize energy savings
Natural Convection Heated Dry Option
- A drying element effectively dries dishes reducing the need to towel dry after unloading.
- Nearly silent two-pump system cleans dirty dishes without disruption
- One small pump for washing/rinsing and one small pump to remove soils provide excellent wash performance with reduced sound.
ENERGY STAR Qualified and CEE Tier II rated
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.
Pearlescent Gray Nylon Deep-Tiered Rack
- Includes ball-tip tines and StemSafe with long-lasting, durable racks that resist rust and secure dishes.
Lower Rack Fold-Down Tines
- Flexible loading options handle today's dishes and cookware of all shapes and sizes.
SaniWash Cycle (NSF Residential)
- High temperature rinse sanitizes and reduces 99.999% of bacteria found on dishes.