24 Inch Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 16 Place Setting Capacity
This durable dishwasher features a stainless steel interior to ensure stellar performance for years to come. The spacious bottom rack features folding tines for multiple options in staging bulky pots or long cooking sheets. The upper rack is height-adjustable for extra versatility, and the convenient 3rd rack is perfect for a collection of silverware, utensils, or smaller cooking dishes like ramekins. Dedicated bottle jets are designed to get to hard-to-reach areas in baby bottles or long stemware. With GE Wash Zones technology, you can wash a true half-load in either the upper or lower rack without sacrificing cycles and options available on a full wash. Various cleaning options include a temperature boost, and an NSF-certified Sanitizing option.
GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
This dishwasher uses 270 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $24 when used with a gas water heater, and $32 when used with a electric water heater.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2016 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/energy.
Number of Place Settings:
Up to 16
Top Controls, Electronic Tactile Buttons
Rinse Aid with Indicator and Adjustment
Water Filtration System:
100% Filtration with Piranha™ Hard Food Disposer and Removable Filter
Number of Cycles:
4 - Auto Sense, Heavy Wash, Normal Wash, Light Wash
12-Hr. Delay Start, Steam PreWash, Bottle Jets, Wash TempBoost, Sani (NSF Certified), Heated Dry, Wash Zone Upper Only, Wash Zone Lower Only, Start/Reset, Child Lock
3 Wash Levels - Lower, Middle, Upper, Bottle Jets
Tub and Door Liner:
Economy & Sound Level
Quiet Water Valve, Sealed Toe Kick, Tub Collar Trim
Full-wrap Blanket, Bitumen
Power Cord (Not Included)
Calrod Heater Watts:
Claims & Certifications
Parts & Labor:
1 Year, Limited
Dimensions & Weights
33 3/8" - 34 5/8"
- Easily clean an entire flatware collection, knives and small utensils with an additional rack across the top of the dishwasher.
- Clean hard-to-reach areas inside tall items with dedicated jets integrated into the upper rack that shower water deep inside for the ultimate clean.
Easy Touch Adjustable Upper Rack with 2 Stem Safe Shelves
- Quickly adjust the upper rack 2 inches up or down to accommodate tall glassware and 10.5" plates with plenty of room in the bottom rack for large platters and cookie sheets.
Piranha™ Hard Food Disposer with Removable Filter
- To ensure consistently clean items, this stainless steel blade rotates at 3,600 RPM to pulverize food particles, and it helps prevent large particles from clogging the wash arms.
Full-Extension Smooth-Glide Upper Rack
- Loading and unloading is smooth and simple with a durable rack that fully extends on ball bearings.
Hidden Vent with Fan Dry
- Dishes dry quickly and efficiently with a fan that extracts moisture from the interior.
Lower Rack Multi-Position, Fold-Down Tines
- Configure racks to fit your dishes with adjustable loading options including multi-position, fold-down tines.
- Uncommon leaks can be easily detected and contained.
- Ultra-quiet operation creates a peaceful kitchen environment even as it delivers powerful wash performance.