GE Consumer & Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
Get the most out of your kitchen. The sleek, expensive looking built-in appearance of GE and GE Profile counter-depth refrigerators is made possible by their ingenious design. By maximizing available space and fitting flush with surrounding cabinetry, these refrigerators blend in seamlessly with any kitchen without taking up extra room.
Height to top of Hinge:
Height to top of Case:
Case Depth without Door:
Case Depth less Door Handle:
Case Depth with Door Handle:
Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:
Width with Door Open 90 Degrees with Handle:
22.7 cu. ft.
14.40 cu. ft.
8.26 cu. ft.
Multi-Flow Air System:
Actual Temperature Display:
GE Water Filtration System:
Crushed Ice, Cubes, Water
Child Lock and Door Alarm:
Water Filter Indicator Light:
Slide-Out Spillproof Shelves:
Integrated Shelf Support System:
Top Freshness Center Drawer:
Middle Freshness Center Drawer:
Bottom Freshness Center Drawer:
ClearLook Door Bins:
4 (3 adjustable)
GE Profile Beverage Rack:
Can Storage Rack
Integrated Ice System:
Wire Slide-Out Baskets:
Wire Cabinet Shelves:
2 (1 slide-out)
4 (2 adjustable)
BrightSpace Interior Light:
Tubular Stainless Steel or CM CleanTouch
120V, 60Hz, 15Amps
- Dispenser with Lighting and UltraFlow
- UltraFlow dispenses 100 ounces of filtered water per minute with ease.
- Cools the refrigerator after frequent door openings.
- Takes up less space in the fresh food area while still providing plenty of fresh, clean water.
- Adjustable ClearLook Bins
- Hold gallon-size containers with style and ease, freeing up valuable shelf space.
- The bucket is integrated into the ice maker, freeing up valuable space. Tilt-down feature provides easy access.
Standard new construction and replacement installation
- All wall/floor molding should be removed prior to installation.
- Water recess on rear wall recommended to prevent water line damage 48" minimum length, 1/4" diameter water line tubing recommended.
- When possible, recess both copper water line and electrical outlet.
- Front and rear leveling legs are adjustable for the built-in look.