Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
When it comes to refrigerators, you want foolproof food preservation. While most brands can keep food fresh, Whirlpool brand takes it further by offering refrigerators that work with your lifestyle. You want ample and easily accessible storage space, including shelves and door bins that help you keep it all organized. You want a convenient dispenser that makes ice and water readily accessible. It's also essential that the refrigerator be designed to minimize energy use. Whether you choose a side-by-side, bottom-freezer or top-freezer - Whirlpool brand refrigerators deliver just what you need to help you get more done. Now at AJ Madison.
This refrigerator uses 403 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $44.69.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Depth excl. Handle:
Depth with Door Open 90 Degrees:
Height To Top Of Cabinet:
6.3 cu. ft.
15.6 cu. ft.
21.9 cu. ft.
15 Amps/60 Hz/120 V
- Resource Saver Refrigerator
- This Resource Saver bottom mount refrigerator exceeds the minimum federal energy standard by 50% and uses less energy each year than a 60-watt light bulb.
- Meets government standards to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Adaptive Defrost System (ADS)
- Monitors the compressor run-time and the on time of the evaporator heater.
- Depending upon usage, ADS models can have fewer defrosts, saving energy and preserving food more efficiently.
- Accu-Chill Temperature Management System
- Provides accurate temperature control with foam-in-place doors and double tub construction in both the refrigerator and freezer compartments.
- Clear Humidity-Controlled Crisper
- Helps you preserve the freshness of your favorite fruits and vegetables with controlled humidity levels in the clear, extra-deep crisper.
- Half-Width Adjustable Slide-Out Shelves
- Adjustable Door Bins (1 Gallon Size)
- Gives you the flexibility to store beverages anywhere in the refrigerator door by moving bins where and when you need them.
- Frozen foods are organized and quickly visible with the new drawer style freezer door.
- Generous storage baskets in the drawer slide out for easy access to items in the back.
- Upper Slide-Out Freezer Basket
- Bring food closer to you for quick access.
- The slide-out basket makes it even easier to quickly spot and grab what you're looking for.
- Electronic Temperature Controls
- Easily navigate with just a touch to instantly adjust refrigerator and freezer temperatures.
- Factory Installed Automatic Ice Maker
- Illuminates the freezer compartment for easier access to all your frozen items.
- Smooth Door Finish (all colors)
- Allows door swing to be changed to accommodate user preference.
Whirlpool Gold GB2FHDXWB Reviews