The Gladiator Chillerator Garage Refrigerator
Finally, a stainless steel refrigerator that's tough enough to stand the test of time in the garage and stylish enough to be used inside your home! The Energy Star qualified Chillerator garage refrigerator is built to stand up to intense heat and cold, keeping stored food at just the right temperature all year round. Locking casters allow you to roll it wherever you want and set it in place with no hassle. With 19 cu. ft. of storage space (14 cu. ft. refrigerator, 5 cu. ft. freezer), you can grab a snack or your favorite beverage right in your garage.
This refrigerator uses 346 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $38.37.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
19.01 Cu. Ft.
13.72 Cu. Ft.
5.29 Cu. Ft.
Number of Shelves:
2 Adjustable Full-Width
Non Climate-Control Drawers:
Number of Door Bins:
6; 3 Partial-Width Gallon, 1 Full-Width, 1 Can Caddy, 1 Dairy Compartment
Number of Shelves:
1 Adjustable Full-Width Wire
2 Fixed Full-Width
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door Open 90°:
Depth without Handles:
Depth without Doors:
Height To Top Of Cabinet:
2 Clear Crispers
- These crispers are extra deep, to store more fruits and vegetables. The clear design keeps everything in sight.
4 Door Bins
- Four 1-gallon adjustable door bins move easily, giving the flexibility to store beverages anywhere in the refrigerator door.
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- Four adjustable glass shelves move easily, giving the flexibility to store food and beverages anywhere in the refrigerator.
Double Pass Heat Loop
- Unlike typical refrigerators designed for inside the home, Chillerator Garage Refrigerator has a double pass heat loop that helps keep the unit's outer surface from sweating in high humidity environments.
Energy Star Qualified
- 20% more efficient than minimum current federal energy standards.
In-the-Door Can Rack
- Allows easy access to 35 twelve-ounce cans of your favorite beverage. No more tracking dirt inside the house to get a cold drink.
Keeps Internal Temperatures Consistent
- Keeps internal temperatures consistent, even in extreme heat/cold.
Large Recessed Door Handles
- Space-saving recessed handles create a sleek, integrated look.
Light in Both Compartments
- Internal lights make every item easily visible and quick to locate.
Refrigerator with Built-In Heater
- Built-in heater keeps refrigerated items chilled inside, not frozen, even in very cold environments, with an operating range from 0-110 degrees Fahrenheit.
Reversible Door Swing
- Door swing can be changed to accommodate preference.
- Workbench Powerstrip meets applicable Building Code and Safety Standards, including all requirements associated with Underwriters Laboratories Listing and/or Classification.
Frost Free Defrost
1-Year Limited Warranty