Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
Tap Touch Controls
Hot Surface Indicator:
Left Front Element Type:
Left Front Element Size:
Left Rear Element Type:
Left Rear Element Size:
Right Front Element Type:
Right Front Element Size:
Right Rear Element Type:
Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):
Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):
Right Front Element Wattage (@240V):
Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V):
30" Electric Cooktop
Eco Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Surface
- This durable eco-friendly Schott Ceran cooktop is manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the Earth.
- It withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop for years to come.
Tap Touch Controls
- Easy-to-use Tap Touch controls feature an intuitive design that makes precisely controlling both high and low temperatures easy.
- They also create a smooth, sleek surface that is easy to clean.
- Master your meals with the AccuSimmer Plus' low temperatures.
- It has all the great benefits of AccuSimmer, plus a little extra for your most delicate dishes.
- Available on every element, this feature gives you even more control, reaches temperatures lower than the AccuSimmer element and makes melting butter and cooking custards easy.
Right Rear: 12"/9"/6" Triple (3,000/1,950/1,050W)
- Whirlpool brand's efficient 12"/9"/6" triple radiant element provides the space-saving advantage of having three elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware and increase cooktop flexibility and power.
Left Rear: 10"/6" Dual (2,500/1,200W)
- Their 10"/6" dual element provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware.
- The inner ring is perfect for simmering or quickly boiling water in small pans.
- The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to larger pots and pans for better results.
Left Front: 6" (1,200W)
Right Front: 6" (1,200W)
- A control lock disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
Hot Surface Indicator Light
- A hot surface indicator light illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch even after the heating element has been turned off.
Built-In Oven Compatible
- This cooktop is built-in oven compatible and can be installed over a single built-in oven for added installation flexibility.