Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
Tap Touch Controls
Hot Surface Indicator:
Left Front Element Type:
Left Front Element Size:
Left Rear Element Type:
Left Rear Element Size:
Center Rear Element Type:
Center Rear Element Size:
Right Front Element Type:
Right Front Element Size:
Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):
Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):
Center Rear Element Wattage (@240V):
Right Front Element Wattage (@240V):
Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V):
30" 5 Element Cooktop
- Don't be held back by your cooking appliances!
- Their first ever 30" 5 element cooktop gives you more cooking flexibility and options, so you can make multiple dishes at once.
Eco Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Surface
- This durable eco-friendly Schott Ceran cooktop is manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the Earth.
- It withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop for years to come.
Tap Touch Controls
- Easy-to-use Tap Touch controls feature an intuitive design that makes precisely controlling both high and low temperatures easy.
- They also create a smooth, sleek surface that is easy to clean.
- Master your meals with the AccuSimmer Plus' low temperatures.
- It has all the great benefits of AccuSimmer, plus a little extra for your most delicate dishes.
- Available on every element, this feature gives you even more control, reaches temperatures lower than the AccuSimmer element and makes melting butter and cooking custardseasy.
Right Front: 10"/6" Dual (2,500/1,200W)
- Their 10"/6" dual element provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware.
- The inner ring is perfect for simmering or quickly boiling water in small pans.
- The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to larger pots and pans for better results.
Left Rear: 9" (2,200W)
Left Front: 6" (1,200W)
Right Rear: 6" (1,200W)
6" Warm Zone Element
- Use this low-powered (20-100 watt) element to prevent food from cooling while the rest of the meal is being prepared.
- A control lock disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings.
Hot Surface Indicator Light
- A hot surface indicator light illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch even after the heating element has been turned off.
Built-In Oven Compatible
- This cooktop is built-in oven compatible and can be installed over a single built-in oven for added installation flexibility.
Whirlpool July Savings Offer - Save Up to $400
Save up to $400
Earn $50 back on each qualifying appliance you purchase! Plus receive a bonus on kitchen packages, $150 on any three and $250 on any four qualifying kitchen appliances.
Save time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.