The Novotronic G851SCi is an integrated model that has a visible control panel and are specially designed to be fitted with a custom door panel that reflects the cabinetry decor of your kitchen. It is available in white, black or stainless steel. Please refer to the specifications manual for exact door panel measurements required for a custom panel.
Miele's patented cutlery tray has several major advantages over traditional baskets. Silverware can be safely cleaned and removed hygienically. A spare tray simplifies handling. Simply remove the clean cutlery in its tray and replace it with an empty tray. The trays fit neatly into a kitchen drawer.
The G851SCi achieves quick, effective drying results by using an unique feature called Turbothermic "Plus" Drying. The cool, dry room air is circulated into the wash chamber causing condensation, resulting in much shorter, more effective drying times.
There is also an option to wash lightly soiled dishes in the top basket only. The water is diverted to the midlle and upper spray arms to wash quickly, thoroughly and above all, economically.
The PlateGuard Plus lower basket is an revolutionary design in that it cradles plates and other tableware at 3 separate points for stability. This unique design can also accommodate pots and pans. A foldable spike insert is also provided.
Height (Adjusted to Max.):
Cutout Height (Min./Max.):
- Can accept custom door panel
- Turbothermic drying system
- 14 place setting capacity
- Intake/Drain fault indicator
- Rinse aid refill indicator
- High grade stainless steel interior with number one polish
- Water softener salt indicator
- 46 dB (re1pW) operational noise level
- 335.4 kWh consumption per year
- Height-adjustable upper basket
- PlateGuard Plus lower basket
Optional accessories not included