Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
Hot Surface Indicator:
Left Front Element Type:
Left Front Element Size:
Left Rear Element Type:
Left Rear Element Size:
Center Rear Element Type:
Center Rear Element Size:
Right Front Element Type:
Right Front Element Size:
Right Rear Element Type:
Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):
Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):
Center Rear Element Wattage (@240V):
Right Front Element Wattage (@240V):
Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V):
36" 5 Element Cooktop with Bridge
Eco Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Surface
- This durable eco-friendly Schott Ceran cooktop is manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the Earth.
- It withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop for years to come.
- The AccuSimmer element's advanced technology allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- When using AccuSimmer, element power is reduced to deliver better control and lower temperatures.
Right Rear: 12"/9"/6" Triple (3,000/1,950/1,050W) with AccuSimmer
- Whirlpool brand's efficient 12"/9"/6" triple radiant element provides the space-saving advantage of having three elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware and increase cooktop flexibility and power.
8" (4400W) Bridge Element
- This model's 8" Bridge element maximizes your cooktop's usable space and increases cooking options by connecting two heating elements so you can heat larger dishes, casseroles, griddles and more.
- It's oval shape evenly heats large or oblong pans more easily on the cooktop.
Left Front: 8" (1,800W)
Left Rear: 8" (1,800W)
Middle Rear: 6" (100W) Warm Zone
- This model's 6" Warm Zone element prevents food from cooling while the rest of the meal is being prepared.
- This low-powered element provides added flexibility and convenience.
Right Front: 6" (1,200W)
- Keep your electric cooktop looking like new with easy-to-clean dishwasher-safe knobs.
Hot Surface Indicator Light
- A hot surface indicator light illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch even after the heating element has been turned off.
Built-In Oven Compatible
- This cooktop is built-in oven compatible and can be installed over a single built-in oven for added installation flexibility.
Whirlpool Gold G7CE3655XS Reviews