Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design. Available at AJ Madison.
Hot Surface Indicator:
Left Front Element Type:
Left Front Element Size:
Left Rear Element Type:
Left Rear Element Size:
Center Rear Element Type:
Center Rear Element Size:
Right Front Element Type:
Right Front Element Size:
Right Rear Element Type:
Right Rear Element Size:
Left Front Element Wattage (@240V):
Left Rear Element Wattage (@240V):
Center Rear Element Wattage (@240V):
Right Front Element Wattage (@240V):
Right Rear Element Wattage (@240V):
30" 5 Element Cooktop
- Don't be held back by your cooking appliances!
- Their first ever 30" 5 element cooktop gives you more cooking flexibility and options, so you can make multiple dishes at once.
Eco Friendly Schott Ceran Glass Surface
- This durable eco-friendly Schott Ceran cooktop is manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the Earth.
- It withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping, preserving the sleek look of your cooktop for years to come.
- The AccuSimmer element's advanced technology allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces.
- When using AccuSimmer, element power is reduced to deliver better control and lower temperatures.
Right Front: 10"/6" Dual (2,500/1,200W) with AccuSimmer
- Their 10"/6" dual element provides the space-saving advantage of having two elements in one to handle various sizes of cookware.
- The inner ring is perfect for simmering or quickly boiling water in small pans.
- The larger outer ring evenly distributes heat to larger pots and pans for better results.
Left Front: 10" (2,500W)
Right Rear: 6" (1,200W)
Left Rear: 6" (1,200W)
Middle Rear: 6" (100W) Warm Zone
- This model's 6" Warm Zone element prevents food from cooling while the rest of the meal is being prepared.
- This low-powered element provides added flexibility and convenience.
- Keep your electric cooktop looking like new with easy-to-clean dishwasher-safe knobs.
Hot Surface Indicator Light
- A hot surface indicator light illuminates when the cooktop surface is still hot to the touch even after the heating element has been turned off.
Built-In Oven Compatible
- This cooktop is built-in oven compatible and can be installed over a single built-in oven for added installation flexibility.