The World's Most Intelligent Dishwasher
Introducing the Futura Series, the world's most intelligent dishwasher. Unlike any dishwasher before, Futura was designed expressly for the way you live. Balancing outstanding performance, intuitive features and, of course, Miele's peerless quality, the Futura adapts effortlessly to your real-world dish care requirements, both now and for years to come.
The intuitive design of the Futura Series is all about adaptability. Built into every Futura dishwasher is Miele's advanced FlexiCare Basket System, which securely accommodates even your most precious and delicate items - from large wine glasses to heirloom china and silverware. And with its wide range of basket configurations, Futura delivers instant flexibility to fit whatever cleaning challenge stacks up next.
With innovative AutoSensor technology, which automatically sets the precise cleaning intensity and duration for best results and care, Futura delivers a spotless, confident clean every time - without the need to pre-clean. The Futura Series offers advanced technological features, such as BrilliantLight interior LEDs and a Perfect GlassCare system, which ensures optimal, consistent results with each use.
The Futura Series is precision German technology at its finest, crafted from durable materials and rigorously tested to maintain its stellar performance for at least 20 years. But superior quality means more than simply building a machine that lasts - it means creating appliances that work in harmony with your home.
This dishwasher uses 285 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $31.61.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Automatic Load-Size Sensor:
Pre-Finished (Black or White):
Pre-Finished (Clean Touch Steel):
Integrated - I (Clean Touch Steel):
Fully Integrated - Vi (Custom Panel):
Fully Integrated - Vi SF (Clean Touch Steel):
Glass - No Rinse Aid (Warm):
Glass - No Rinse Aid (Cold):
- The ultimate in flexibility and secure care with adjustable XL cup rack, wine glass holder and cookware mode.
- Easily adapts center section to accommodate large utensils and increase flexibility for tall stemware in the upper basket.
- A spray arm strategically placed above the cutlery tray offers a more hygienic clean.
- Once near the shut positon, the Futura Diamond will smoothly close.
- Powerful LEDs provide perfect illumination for easy loading and the confirmation of a truly brilliant clean.
- Delay start allows programs to be pre-selected for up to 24 hours in advance.
- Enjoy the effortless opening and closing of your Miele Futura dishwasher.
- And the comfort of a door that will remain open in any position desired.
- For optimal mineral content - and a gentle, yet thorough clean.
- 5 Year-Warranty (with registration)
- Any customer purchasing a Futura Diamond model will receive a complimentary 5 year extended warranty with product registration.
- Miele's "connect and protect" dual-waterproof system automatically shuts off the water supply to the dishwasher in the event that a leak or blockage is detected.
- Miele dishwashers are acclaimed as the most quiet and reliable on the market.
- The Miele acoustics rating system ranks the quietness of each new dishwasher product on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the quietest dishwasher available.
- If you are not completely convinced that your Miele is the quietest and best-cleaning dishwasher you have ever owned, Miele will fully refund your purchase within 90 days.
- With Miele's innovative RemoteVision, you will enjoy complete peace of mind, eliminating this anxiety.
- Using proprietary wireless local area network (WLAN) technology and application software developed by Miele for its Independence Series, enabled products will be connected to Miele's monitoring center.
- A 'virtual link' is established, which allows a secured transmission of vital temperature and performance data.
- If a significant fault occurs, Miele's client service center will be notified and contact you or another trusted individual you've identified on your call roster in order to gain access to your home and fix the problem.
- Water temperature, water consumption and program duration will be adjusted based on the level of soiling automatically detected by the sensor.
- AutoSensor has the ability to not only add water to programs that need it, but to also reduce water to those that don't.
- Measures ambient temperature and humidity to automatically adjust the program for excellent and consistent drying results.
- An automatic water-softening system reduces water hardness levels, creating a safe wash environment and better cleaning results.
- Automatic Load-Size Sensor
- Calculates both the volume and speed of the water entering the circulation pump, allowing the automatic recognition of a larger or smaller load based on water flow.
- Accepts custom door panel (required)
- 6 wash programs with 10 special programs plus Turbo Mode & Intensive Mode
- Pots & Pans - For washing pots, pans and preparation dishes with dried-on food particles
- Normal - For washing average soiled dishes with light fatty residues
- China & Crystal - For washing temperature sensitive items such as china and crystal stemware
- SaniWash - For washing and sanitizing heavily soiled dishes
- Rinse & Hold - Used to rinse items when a complete cycle is not required
- Express - A quick wash program for cleaning lightly soiled, temperature sensitive items
- ExtraQuiet - Reduces the sound of the dishwasher by 2%
- Heavy Soil - For heavy soiled dishes with dried-on food particles containing starch
- SensorWash - Sensor controlled program for normally soiled dishes
- Light Soiling - Particularly low water consumption
- EnergySaver - For washing lightly soiled dishes using standard household water temperatures. The water intake temperature should be at least 115°F
- Plastics - For gentle cleaning of dishwasher-proof plastics
- Starch / Cheese - For pots, pans and dishes heavily soiled with starch/cheese
- Tall Items - For cleaning tall items
- Glass - No Rinse Aid (warm) - For cleaning glasses without rinse aid
- Glass - No Rinse Aid (cold) - For cleaning glasses for immediate re-use without rinse aid
- Most Miele dishwashers employ an advanced drying system that draws room temperature air through a port at the bottom of the appliance.
- This air is disbursed through special channels around the exterior dishwasher cavity and allows the interior water particles to condense against the walls of the dishwasher.
- During this process no external air is ever introduced inside of the dishwasher.
- This provides the most effective and hygienic drying possible.
- Using the same technology as the CleanAir drying system, the Diamond series offers an advanced drying system which uses an additional fan to help circulate the air more rapidly.
- Automatically releases the dishwasher door to allow air to escape and circulate - perfectly drying even the most challenging surfaces, like plastics.
Miele Futura Diamond Series G5975SCVI Reviews