The World's Most Intelligent Dishwasher
Introducing the Futura Series, the world's most intelligent dishwasher. Unlike any dishwasher before, Futura was designed expressly for the way you live. Balancing outstanding performance, intuitive features and, of course, Miele's peerless quality, the Futura adapts effortlessly to your real-world dish care requirements, both now and for years to come.
The intuitive design of the Futura Series is all about adaptability. Built into every Futura dishwasher is Miele's advanced FlexiCare Basket System, which securely accommodates even your most precious and delicate items - from large wine glasses to heirloom china and silverware. And with its wide range of basket configurations, Futura delivers instant flexibility to fit whatever cleaning challenge stacks up next.
With innovative AutoSensor technology, which automatically sets the precise cleaning intensity and duration for best results and care, Futura delivers a spotless, confident clean every time - without the need to pre-clean. The Futura Series offers advanced technological features, such as BrilliantLight interior LEDs and a Perfect GlassCare system, which ensures optimal, consistent results with each use. Available at AJ Madison.
The Futura Series is precision German technology at its finest, crafted from durable materials and rigorously tested to maintain its stellar performance for at least 20 years. But superior quality means more than simply building a machine that lasts - it means creating appliances that work in harmony with your home.
This dishwasher uses 285 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $31.61.
The estimated yearly operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $.1109 per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Double WaterProof System:
33 11/16" - 36 1/4"
22 7/16" Min.
33 11/16" Min.
- Adjustable wine glass holder and cookware mode for increased flexibility and care.
- Allows washing cutlery in rows of tines throughout the tray.
- A spray arm strategically placed above the cutlery tray offers a more hygienic clean.
- For optimal mineral content - and a gentle, yet thorough clean.
- Miele's "connect and protect" dual-waterproof system automatically shuts off the water supply to the dishwasher in the event that a leak or blockage is detected.
- With new advancements in technology and a very progressive manufacturing process, Miele has done it again.
- Producing the quietest range of dishwashers in its history!
- With Miele, your total satisfaction is their top priority.
- If you are not completely convinced that your Miele is the quietest and best-cleaning dishwasher you have ever owned.
- They will fully refund your purchase within 90 days.
- Water temperature, water consumption and program duration will be adjusted based on the level of soiling automatically detected by the sensor.
- AutoSensor has the ability to not only add water to programs that need it, but to also reduce water to those that don't.
- An automatic water-softening system reduces water hardness levels.
- Creates a safe wash environment and better cleaning results.
6 Wash Programs
- For washing pots, pans and preparation dishes with dried-on food particles.
- For washing average soild dishes with light fatty residues.
- For washing temperature sensitive items such as china and crystal stemware.
- For washing and sanitizing heavily soiled dishes.
- Used to rinse items when a complete cycle is not required.
- A quick wash program for cleaning lightly soiled, temperature sensitive items.
- Most Miele dishwashers employ an advanced drying system that draws room temperature air through a port at the bottom of the appliance.
- This air is disbursed through special channels around the exterior dishwasher cavity and allows the interior water particles to condense against the walls of the dishwasher.
- During this process no external air is ever introduced inside of the dishwasher.
- This provides the most effective and hygienic drying possible.
Miele Futura Crystal Series G5175SCVI Reviews