Miele is a German manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances and machines for commercial applications. The company was founded more than 108 years ago in 1899 by Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann and has always been a family-owned, family-run company.
Miele aims to manufacture the highest-quality domestic appliances and commercial equipment in the world and to be seen by markets worldwide as providing an absolutely top-class household product. Available at AJ Madison.
In the words of their founding fathers, Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann, "Success is only possible in the long term if one is totally and utterly convinced of the quality of one's products." Therefore, continuous innovation is the foundation of their business success.
The customer, for whom they provide first-class products and services, is at the center of attention. Thanks to this company philosophy which focuses on the dynamic development of quality and technology, the Miele brand is now identified with unsurpassed product quality.
This dishwasher uses 285 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $31.61.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Double WaterProof System:
Dimensions and Weights
33 11/16" - 36 1/4"
22 7/16" Min.
33 11/16" Min.
- Adjustable wine glass holder and cookware mode for increased flexibility and care.
- Newly designed cutlery basket offers flexibility and organization for up to 13 utensil settings.
- Delay start allows programs to be pre-selected for up to 24 hours in advance.
- Enjoy the effortless opening and closing of your Miele Futura dishwasher.
- And the comfort of a door that will remain open in any position desired.
- When paired with the China and Crystal program, optimal cleaning results for your delicate glassware are achieved.
- Miele's "connect and protect" dual-waterproof system automatically shuts off the water supply to the dishwasher in the event that a leak or blockage is detected.
- With new advancements in technology and a very progressive manufacturing process, Miele has done it again - producing the quietest range of dishwashers in its history!
- Water temperature, water consumption and program duration will be adjusted based on the level of soiling automatically detected by the sensor.
- AutoSensor has the ability to not only add water to programs that need it, but to also reduce water to those that don't.
- An automatic water-softening system reduces water hardness levels, creating a safe wash environment and better cleaning results.
- Reduces program duration by 30% while maintaining optimal performance.
- During this process no external air is ever introduced inside of the dishwasher.
- This provides the most effective and hygienic drying possible.
Miele Futura Crystal Series G5105WH Reviews