Delivering Style and Innovation to the Homes of Today... and Tomorrow!
Enhance every home you build with stylish, innovative appliances that home buyers demand. Home buyers expect appliances that meet the needs of their everyday lives, are easy to use and reflect the style of their individual tastes. But, to provide appliances you will truly appriciate and will use for years to come, requires a higher level of commitment. Their commitment to quality, craftsmanship and style challenges them to design products that lead the industry in innovation and design.
When it comes to refrigerators, you want foolproof food preservation. While most brands can keep food fresh, Whirlpool brand takes it further by offering refrigerators that work with your lifestyle. You want ample and easily accessible storage space, including shelves and door bins that help you keep it all organized. You want a convenient dispenser that makes ice and water readily accessible. It's also essential that the refrigerator be designed to minimize energy use. Whether you choose a side-by-side, bottom-freezer or top-freezer - Whirlpool brand refrigerators deliver just what you need to help you get more done. Now at AJ Madison.
An interior water dispenser offers the convenience of filtered water in this 22 cu. ft., ENERGY STAR qualified refrigerator and saves storage space by minimizing the need for bottled water. Four half-width SpillGuard glass shelves feature raised edges that contain spills and simplify cleanup. This refrigerator is also ADA compliant, allowing easy access for those with disabilities.
This refrigerator uses 422 kWh/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $46.8.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
21.7 Cu. Ft.
15.3 Cu. Ft.
6.5 Cu. Ft.
Total Shelf Area:
25.7 Sq. Ft.
ENERGY STAR Qualified:
EZ-Touch Water Filtration Dispenser System:
Adjustable Glass Shelves:
DuraWhite Wire Shelves:
2 Humidity Controlled
Adjustable Door Bins:
3 EZ-Tote Clear
Fixed Door Storage:
Up-Front Temp Control(s):
Pull-Out Freezer Floor:
Wire Basket(s) or Door Storage:
Double Tub Construction:
Textured Steel Cabinet:
Exterior Moisture Control:
Dimensions and Weights
Depth without Door:
Depth with Door 90°:
Height without Hinges:
Approx. Shipping Weight:
2008 ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Whirlpool brand ENERGY STAR qualified appliances reduce energy consumption.
- Which translates to a significant saving for your budget as well as for the environment.
Contoured Door Styling
- Features stylish curves and rounded edges that bring a contemporary look to any kitchen.
Interior Water Dispenser
- Fresh, filtered water from the interior of the refrigerator minimizes the need for bottled water, while maintaining a sleek, clean appearance.
UltraEase Water Filtration System
- Reduces cysts, lead, chlorine taste and odor for fresh-tasting drinking water.
- Also helps retain fluoride.
Up-Front Temperature Controls
- Helps make temperature management easy with a location in the front of the refrigerator.
Clear Humidity-Controlled Crisper
- Help produce stay fresh longer by choosing a higher humidity level for leafy vegetables and a lower one for fruits.
- The clear design keeps everything in sight.
Clear Meat Pan
Automatic Defrost System
Fixed Freezer Floor
Adjustable Glass Shelves
- The adjustable glass shelves are transparent for a cleaner, brighter interior.
- Adjust them up, down or remove them completely.
Factory Installed Automatic Ice Maker
Dual Up-Front Temperature Control Knobs
- Both temperature controls are at the front of the refrigerator compartment so adjusting your cooling is a cinch!
UltraEase II Water Filtration System with Indicator Light
- The UltraEase Water Filtration System removes dirt, rust, chlorine, odor and lead.
- The filter is conveniently located in the base grille so it's quick and easy to change.
- The system also has an indicator light located on the temperature controls that lets you know when it's time to change the filter.
Whirlpool Gold G2IXEFMW Reviews