Incognito Plus Display
PC Update Function
- Miele was the first manufacturer to introduce the revolutionary concept of updatable machines.
- Thanks to the PC Update function, you can now keep up with the technological advances.
- Using a laptop computer, a Miele technician can alter a machine's programming parameters.
- For example to reduce its water intake or electricity consumption or adapt it to a new type of detergent.
- PC Update is just another example of how Miele extends the useful life of its dishwashers.
Concealed Control Panel
Accepts Custom Door Panel (Required)
Optional Door Panels
Stainless Steel Door with Clean Touch Steel
- This innovative finish resists fingerprints, scratches and smudges.
- A special treatment stands up to aggressive handling - keeping the exterior cleaner and easier to maintain.
11 Wash Programs Including China and Crystal Settings
5 Additional Specialty Cycles
Vario Temperature Settings
- A revolutionary temperature control system.
- Vario uses sensors to maintain optimal wash temperatures in order to ensure brilliant results without etching.
- Select models use an EcoSensor or AutoSensor that influences program variables to provide superb washing.
- Measures the turbidity of the water.
- Adapts the program to the degree of soiling by either increasing or reducing the number of times the water is changed during the cycle.
- The AutoSensor adapts the water consumption, program duration and temperature for brilliant results.
CleanAir Drying System
- The new SensorDry feature measures room temperature so it can adjust the heat of the water, rinse aid distribution and drying time.
- Maximizes drying performance.
- The new Drying Plus feature opens the door automatically at the end of the cycle.
- Lets out moisture and provides superb results, especially for plastics.
MaxSpace Stainless Steel Interior
14 Place Setting Capacity
Accomodates Plates Up to 12-1/2
Intake/Drain Fault Indicator
Rinse Aid Refill Indicator
24 Hour Delay Start/Countdown
- Most Miele dishwashers have an LCD display that indicates either the time remaining for the cycle to complete or the delay start function.
- Delay start allows programs to be pre-selected for up to 24 hours in advance.
Built-In Water Softener
- The hardness of your water supply has a direct impact on the performance of your dishwasher.
- Is especially important when caring for valuable china and crystal.
- Select dishwashers have a device that measures the hardness of the water intake at every stage of the program.
- Manipulates it, when necessary, with a salt additive that makes the water optimal for dishwashing.
Automatic Load Size Sensor
Acoustic Function Monitor
Double Waterproof System
- All Miele dishwashers have a safety valve located on the incoming water line and a sealed underside with a water sensor.
- Water intake is stopped and the drain pump activated if a fault occurs.
- Water damage, if any, is minimized. That's waterproof!
- Miele dishwashers are acclaimed as the most quiet and reliable on the market.
- For decades, millions of satisfied customers have enjoyed peaceful cohabitation in open floor plan homes with one, or two, Miele dishwashers running smoothly in the background.
- No unpleasant interruptions or the need to escape from the room, or even the house when you own Miele.
Auto Close Door
- Once near the shut position, a Miele La Perla will smoothly, and luxuriously, close the door automatically.
- Miele's RemoteVision Wi-Fi technology creates a 'virtual link' between your appliance and their monitoring center.
- Ensures complete peace of mind.
Upgraded Highly-Flexible Upper Basket
Upgraded Highly-Flexible Lower Basket
Split Cutlery Tray
- Miele's patented cutlery tray has several major advantages over traditional baskets.
- Silverware can be safely cleaned and removed hygienically.
- A spare tray simplifies handling.
- Simply remove the clean cutlery in its tray and replace it with an empty tray.
- The trays fit neatly into a kitchen drawer.
- The split cutlery tray features two removable sections which make it possible to wash taller items like wine glasses or even salad plates in the upper basket.