PC Update Function
- Miele was the first manufacturer to introduce the revolutionary concept of updatable machines.
- Thanks to the PC Update function, you can now keep up with the technological advances.
- Using a laptop computer, a Miele technician can alter a machine's programming parameters.
- For example to reduce its water intake or electricity consumption or adapt it to a new type of detergent.
- PC Update is just another example of how Miele extends the useful life of its dishwashers.
Navitronic Touch-Control Display
Angled control panel
Optional Door Panels
Stainless Steel Finishes Feature Clean Touch Steel
Accepts Custom Door Panel (Required)
11 Wash Programs Including China and Crystal, and Turbo Setting
5 Additional Specialty Cycles
Vario Temperature Settings
- A revolutionary temperature control system.
- Vario uses sensors to maintain optimal wash temperatures in order to ensure brilliant results without etching.
- Select models use an EcoSensor or AutoSensor that influences program variables to provide superb washing.
- Both sensors measure the turbidity of the water.
- And adapts the program to the degree of soiling by either increasing or reducing the number of times the water is changed during the cycle.
- The AutoSensor adapts the water consumption, program duration and temperature for brilliant results.
CleanAir Drying System
- Most Miele dishwashers employ an advanced drying system that draws room temperature air through a port at the bottom of the appliance.
- This air is disbursed through special channels around the exterior dishwasher cavity and allows the interior water particles to condense against the walls of the dishwasher.
- During this process no external air is ever introduced inside of the dishwasher.
- This provides the most effective and hygienic drying possible.
- The new SensorDry feature measures room temperature so it can adjust the heat of the water, rinse aid distribution and drying time.
- Maximizes drying performance.
- The new Drying Plus feature opens the door automatically at the end of the cycle.
- Lets out moisture and provides superb results, especially for plastics.
MaxSpace Stainless Steel Interior
14 Place Setting Capacity
Accomodates Plates Up to 12-1/4
Intake/Drain Fault Indicator
Rinse Aid Refill Indicator
24 Hour Delay Start/Countdown
- Most Miele dishwashers have an LCD display that indicates either the time remaining for the cycle to complete or the delay start function.
- Delay start allows programs to be pre-selected for up to 24 hours in advance.
Built-In Water Softener
- The hardness of your water supply has a direct impact on the performance of your dishwasher.
- Is especially important when caring for valuable china and crystal.
- Select dishwashers have a device that measures the hardness of the water intake at every stage of the program and manipulates it.
- When necessary, with a salt additive that makes the water optimal for dishwashing.
Automatic Load Size Sensor
Acoustic Function Monitor
Double Waterproof System
- All Miele dishwashers have a safety valve located on the incoming water line and a sealed underside with a water sensor.
- Water intake is stopped and the drain pump activated if a fault occurs.
- Water damage, if any, is minimized. That's waterproof!
Child Safety Lock
- Many Miele dishwashers have a special switch in the handle recess.
- Which can be pushed to prevent young children from opening the door and accessing the cabinet and detergent dispensers.
- Miele dishwashers are acclaimed as the most quiet and reliable on the market.
- For decades, millions of satisfied customers have enjoyed peaceful cohabitation in open floor plan homes with one, or two, Miele dishwashers running smoothly in the background.
- No unpleasant interruptions or the need to escape from the room, or even the house when you own Miele.
351 kWh Consumption Per Year
- Miele's RemoteVision Wi-Fi technology creates a 'virtual link' between your appliance and their monitoring center.
- Ensures complete peace of mind.
Auto Close Door
- Once near the shut position, a Miele La Perla will smoothly, and luxuriously, close the door automatically.
Upgraded Highly-Flexible Upper Basket
Upgraded Highly-Flexible Lower Basket
Split Cutlery Tray
- Miele's patented cutlery tray has several major advantages over traditional baskets.
- Silverware can be safely cleaned and removed hygienically.
- A spare tray simplifies handling.
- Simply remove the clean cutlery in its tray and replace it with an empty tray.
- The trays fit neatly into a kitchen drawer.
- The split cutlery tray features two removable sections which make it possible to wash taller items like wine glasses or even salad plates in the upper basket.