PC Update Function
- Miele was the first manufacturer to introduce the revolutionary concept of updatable machines.
- Thanks to the PC Update function, you can now keep up with the technological advances.
- Using a laptop computer, a Miele technician can alter a machine's programming parameters.
- For example to reduce its water intake or electricity consumption or adapt it to a new type of detergent.
- PC Update is just another example of how Miele extends the useful life of its dishwashers.
Straight Control Panel
White, Black or Stainless Steel Finishes
Stainless Steel Model Features Clean Touch Steel
6 Wash Programs Including China and Crystal, and Turbo Setting
Vario Temperature Settings
- A revolutionary temperature control system.
- Vario uses sensors to maintain optimal wash temperatures in order to ensure brilliant results without etching.
- Measures the turbidity of the water.
- Adapts the program to the degree of soiling by either increasing or reducing the number of times the water is changed during the cycle.
- The AutoSensor adapts the water consumption, program duration and temperature for brilliant results.
CleanAir Drying System with SensorDry
- Most Miele dishwashers employ an advanced drying system that draws room temperature air through a port at the bottom of the appliance.
- This air is disbursed through special channels around the exterior dishwasher cavity and allows the interior water particles to condense against the walls of the dishwasher.
- During this process no external air is ever introduced inside of the dishwasher.
- This provides the most effective and hygienic drying possible.
MaxSpace Stainless Steel Interior
14 Place Setting Capacity
Accomodates Plates Up to 12-1/4"
Intake/Drain Fault Indicator
Rinse Aid Refill Indicator
24 Hour Delay Start/Countdown
- Most Miele dishwashers have an LCD display that indicates either the time remaining for the cycle to complete or the delay start function.
- Delay start allows programs to be pre-selected for up to 24 hours in advance.
Built-In Water Softener
- The hardness of your water supply has a direct impact on the performance of your dishwasher.
- Is especially important when caring for valuable china and crystal.
- Select dishwashers have a device that measures the hardness of the water intake at every stage of the program and manipulates it.
- When necessary, with a salt additive that makes the water optimal for dishwashing.
Acoustic Function Monitor
Child Safety Lock
- Many Miele dishwashers have a special switch in the handle recess.
- Which can be pushed to prevent young children from opening the door and accessing the cabinet and detergent dispensers.
Double Waterproof System
- All Miele dishwashers have a safety valve located on the incoming water line and a sealed underside with a water sensor.
- Water intake is stopped and the drain pump activated if a fault occurs.
- Water damage, if any, is minimized. That's waterproof!
- Miele dishwashers are acclaimed as the most quiet and reliable on the market.
- For decades, millions of satisfied customers have enjoyed peaceful cohabitation in open floor plan homes with one, or two, Miele dishwashers running smoothly in the background.
- No unpleasant interruptions or the need to escape from the room, or even the house when you own Miele.
Upgraded Standard Upper Basket
Upgraded Standard Lower Basket
Split Cutlery Tray