At the very core of Miele's technical and production competencies are washing machines. Having more experience than almost any other appliance company on the planet, Miele has taken the washing machine in Europe, and around the world, to the highest level of durability, reliability and convenience while always remembering the product's potential impact on their cherished natural resources.
Miele products are truly built to last. The company is committed to its "vertical integration" philosophy, which means Miele directly oversees the production and quality control on nearly all components used in every machine, from metal stamping and enameling to circuit boards and relays.
A Heritage of Quality and Innovation
The dinner table - where crystal sparkles, fine china glistens and gleaming heirloom silverware reflects treasured memories. Ensuring the quiet, spotless care of cherished tableware is what drives one of the most respected groups of German appliance engineers to continually improve its dishwasher. A 109-year-old Miele family tradition of crafting superior, groundbreaking products that are, in the words of the company's patriarchs, Immer Besser or Forever Better. No other dishwasher brand in the world is more trusted, wins more design awards or leads in technological firsts. The latest generation of Miele residential and commercial dishwashers proudly continues this legacy.
14 Place Setting
MaxSpace Stainless Steel Interior:
Accomodates Plates Up to 12 1/4":
Intake/Drain Fault Indicator:
Rinse Aid Refill Indicator:
Double Waterproof System:
Upgraded Standard Upper Basket:
Upgraded Standard Lower Basket:
Standard Cutlery Basket:
33 1/4" to 35 3/4"
22 7/16" Min.
33 1/4" to 35 3/4"
21 1/4" to 27 1/4"
23 Lbs. Max. (19 Lbs. for Stainless Steel)
PC Update Function
- Miele was the first manufacturer to introduce the revolutionary concept of updatable machines.
- Thanks to the PC Update function, you can now keep up with the technological advances.
- Using a laptop computer, a Miele technician can alter a machine's programming parameters.
- For example to reduce its water intake or electricity consumption or adapt it to a new type of detergent.
- PC Update is just another example of how Miele extends the useful life of its dishwashers.
Straight Control Panel
White, Black or Stainless Steel Finishes
Stainless Steel Model Features Clean Touch Steel
6 Wash Programs
5 Wash Temperatures
CleanAir Drying System
- Most Miele dishwashers employ an advanced drying system that draws room temperature air through a port at the bottom of the appliance.
- This air is disbursed through special channels around the exterior dishwasher cavity and allows the interior water particles to condense against the walls of the dishwasher.
- During this process no external air is ever introduced inside of the dishwasher.
- This provides the most effective and hygienic drying possible.
MaxSpace Stainless Steel Interior
14 Place Setting Capacity
Accomodates Plates Up to 12-1/4"
Intake/Drain Fault Indicator
Rinse Aid Refill Indicator
Child Safety Lock
- Many Miele dishwashers have a special switch in the handle recess.
- Which can be pushed to prevent young children from opening the door and accessing the cabinet and detergent dispensers.
Double Waterproof System
- All Miele dishwashers have a safety valve located on the incoming water line and a sealed underside with a water sensor.
- Water intake is stopped and the drain pump activated if a fault occurs.
- Water damage, if any, is minimized. That's waterproof!
- Miele dishwashers are acclaimed as the most quiet and reliable on the market.
- For decades, millions of satisfied customers have enjoyed peaceful cohabitation in open floor plan homes with one, or two, Miele dishwashers running smoothly in the background.
- No unpleasant interruptions or the need to escape from the room, or even the house when you own Miele.
Upgraded Standard Upper Basket
Upgraded Standard Lower Basket
Separate Cutlery Tray
Miele Inspira II Series G2142SC Reviews