Miele is a family company - even though the workforce numbers over 15,000, including more than 10,000 in Germany. A company with its own sales subsidiaries in 37 countries and also represented by
importers throughout the world, with a turnover of € 2.54 bn. Since its foundation in 1899, the company has belonged to the Miele and Zinkann families - today each in their fourth generation. Most production takes place in eight plants in Germany, with one plant each in Austria, the Czech Republic and China.
In Germany we have the know-how and specialist personnel necessary to remain innovation leader. Miele is a German brand for which 'Made in Germany' is a very important international hallmark of quality. And we still see potential for growth in many countries. Our aim is the same everywhere: Miele appliances must be the best.
Infinite choices are available in the all new Inspira dishwasher series! With nine models to select from, each with its set of customizable options, this series offers easy-to-use operational features and introduces even more installation options for you to consider.Regardless of the model selected, wash performance is superb in the Inspira Series so you can't make a wrong decision when selecting which model is right for you!
Many Miele dishwasher models are prefinished, meaning the unit is complete with its control and door panel. Generally, these models are available in either white, black or stainless steel finish.
33 1/4"/35 3/4"
Cutout Height (min./max.):
33 1/4"/35 3/4"
22 7/16" min.
120 Volt ~ 15 Amp 3-wire
White, Black, Stainless Steel
Control Panel Positioning:
Passive Drying System:
Miele Acoustics Rating:
- Miele was the first manufacturer to introduce the revolutionary concept of updatable machines
- Using a laptop computer, a Miele technician can alter a machine's programming parameters
- For example to reduce its water intake or electricity consumption or adapt it to a new type of detergent
- Prefinished: white, black or stainless steel
- MaxSpace stainless steel interior
- 14 place setting capacity
- Accommodates plates up to 12 1/4"
- Intake/Drain fault indicator
- Rinse aid refill indicator
- All Miele dishwashers have a safety valve located on the incoming water line and a sealed underside with a water sensor
- Water intake is stopped and the drain pump activated if a fault occurs
- Water damage, if any, is minimized. That's waterproof!
- The Miele acoustics rating system ranks the quietness of each new dishwasher product on a scale of 1 - 5
- 318 kWh consumption per year
- Deep, height adjustable basket
- 2 single-section cup racks
- Standard Lower Basket (with cutlery basket), lower basket
- Silverware can be safely cleaned and removed hygienically. A spare tray simplifies handling. Simply remove the clean cutlery in its tray and replace it with an empty tray. The trays fit neatly into a kitchen drawer.