Welcome to SAMSUNG. For over 70 years, SAMSUNG has been dedicated to making a better world through diverse businesses that today span advanced technology, semiconductors, skyscraper and plant construction, petrochemicals, fashion, medicine, finance, hotels, and more. Their flagship company, SAMSUNG Electronics, leads the global market in high-tech electronics manufacturing and digital media. Through innovative, reliable products and services; talented people; a responsible approach to business and global citizenship; and collaboration with their partners and customers, SAMSUNG is taking the world in imaginative new directions. Available at AJ Madison.
The Samsung Philosophy. At SAMSUNG, they follow a simple business philosophy: to devote their talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Every day, their people bring this philosophy to life. Their leaders search for the brightest talent from around the world, and give them the resources they need to be the best at what they do. The result is that all of their products - from memory chips that help businesses store vital knowledge to mobile phones that connect people across continents - have the power to enrich lives. And that's what making a better global society is all about.
Their Vision. Their Mission. SAMSUNG is guided by a singular vision: to lead the digital convergence movement. They believe that through technology innovation today, they will find the solutions they need to address the challenges of tomorrow. From technology, comes opportunity - for businesses to grow, for citizens in emerging markets to prosper by tapping into the digital economy, and for people to invent new possibilities. It's their aim to develop innovative technologies and efficient processes that create new markets, enrich people's lives and continue to make Samsung a trusted market leader. Everything they do at SAMSUNG is guided by their mission: to be the best "digital-eCompany".
Preset Menu Cook Options:
Premium Stainless Steel Look:
Porcelain Enamel Black Burners:
Hidden Bake Element:
175°F - 550°F
375°F - 480°F
175°F - 550°F
600 Watts (4 Pass)
High, Medium, Low
One Year All Parts and Labor:
Five Years Gas Cooktop:
Dimensions and Weights
Oven Interior Height:
- Extra-large 5.8 cu. ft. oven accommodates everyday to extra large baking needs.
- The Split Oven Rack allows multiple oven configurations, while the warming drawer helps keep food warm.
- Five Burners including a large oval center and a dual 18K BTU power burner gives you ultimate control of your foods for serious and even cooking.
True Convection Cooking
- True Convection has a heated fan system that's great for baking and boiling, heat is distributed thoroughly and food cooks more evenly.
- Perfect for keeping dishes warm while you wait for guests to arrive.
- The smart divider can also be easily stored above the warming drawer.