Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine. Available at AJ Madison.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
115V/60 Hz; 15 Amp Dedicated Circuit; 5 Ft. Power Cord Attached To Product
Maximum Amp Usage:
Maximum Storage Capacity:
24 Wine Bottles
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Dimensions and Weights
34 1/2" - 35 1/2"
- Electronic controls with digital temperature readout.
- Temperature can be adjusted from 40° to 65°F.
- Can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Five full extension wine shelves.
- Accommodates 24 bottles (4 on bottom).
- Shelves can be removed and adjusted to store large bottles.
- Dual pane and argon filled Low 'E' energy efficient glass door.
Construction and Design
- Forced air cooling system.
- Powerful 700 BTU compressor.
- Stainless steel interior.
- Stainless steel exterior cabinet.
- Tru-Flush design allows wine cellar to fit flush into 24" deep installation cutout.
- Undercounter or freestanding installation.
- Super quiet 32 - 39 db sound rating.
- Adjustable leveling legs.
- Three-year full - covers complete unit.
- Six-year full - sealed system.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- 12-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking Professional Series FWCI1150G Reviews