SUMMIT Appliance has been a leader in specialty refrigeration and major appliances since 1969. They serve a number of market segments in household, commercial, medical, scientific and professional refrigerators, freezers, ranges and other unique appliances.
SUMMIT's FS60SSVH is an energy efficient front-opening freezer in a conveniently compact size.
Perfect for homes with extra storage needs, the FS60SSVH is one of the industry's only household freezers with a full 5 cu.ft. capacity to meet DOE energy standards. Manual defrost operation helps to conserve energy and cost while the slim 22 inch width takes up little room in any location.
Inside, the FS60SSVH has open shelves fixed for optimal cooling. Door racks add more storage options.
The white cabinet is fitted with a fully wrapped stainless steel door, with a sleek stainless steel handle completing the modern look.
This Freezer uses 321 kWh and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $35.60 .
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Side of Unit
Slim counter height dimensions
- Just 22 inches wide for easy placement in any small location
Fully finished white cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
Stainless steel door
- Durable design with lasting elegance
Professional stainless steel handle
- Thin 14mm diameter on vertical stainless steel handle
- No temperature fluctuations with a manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside.
- Fixed shelves accommodate large items
- Three racks for added storage options
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.