SUMMIT's FS60 is an energy efficient front-opening freezer in a conveniently compact size.
Perfect for homes with extra storage needs, the FS60 is one of the industry's only household freezers with a full 5 cu. ft. capacity to meet DOE energy standards. Manual defrost operation helps to conserve energy and cost while the slim 22 inch width takes up little room in any location.
Inside, the FS60 has open shelves fixed for optimal cooling. Door racks add more storage options.
This Freezer uses 321 kWh and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $35.60 .
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating costs is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh. For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Dimensions & Weights
Compressor Step Width:
Compressor Step Depth:
Compressor Step Height:
Right Hinge Door
Full Door Shelf Quantity:
Side of Unit
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Slim counter height dimensions
- Just 22 inches wide for easy placement in any small location
Fully finished white cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- No temperature fluctuations with a manual defrost system that keeps the cold inside
- Fixed shelves accommodate large items
- Three racks for added storage options
- Manage the interior temperature with ease and accuracy
100% CFC free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals