Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at AJ Madison.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
SUMMIT offers a quality selection of 20" wide built-in undercounter all-freezers with the FS408BLBI series.
These 2.8 cu. ft. units are manual defrost, with -20°C temperature capability. Four pull-out drawers with clear fronts offer convenient storage solutions. The adjustable thermostat is located in the rear of the model. Units include a factory-installed lock, top-mounted for added convenience.
Sized just under 20" wide, the FS408BLBI series can be paired with their FF521BLBI series of matching auto defrost all-refrigerators. All units can be built-in under counters or used freestanding. They offer all models in a wide range of exterior finishes, including with customizable door frames (suffix "IF" and "FR"). Base units are black with reversible doors.
For these models in an ADA compliant 32" height, see the FS408BLBIADA series. Models with white bases are available in the FS407LBI series.
This freezer uses 298 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.05.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Voltage / Frequency:
115V AC / 60Hz
US Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
33 1/4" - 34 1/2"
Vents From The Front
Slim 20" Width
- 2.8 cu. ft. capacity inside a slim footprint.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter.
Fully Finished Black Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Reversible Door (Base, IF, FR, and SSHH Versions Only)
- Base units feature a user reversible door for added covnenience.
- Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability.
- Low temperature capability ideal for certain sensitive items.
- Four clear baskets for convenient and separated storage.
- Rear mounted to prevent accidental adjustments.
Flat Door Liner
- Easy to clean, with more depth for storage.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
Multiple Door Finishes Available
- Options include stainless steel, diamond plate, customizable frames, and custom colors.
ADA Compliant Version Available
- See the FS408BLBIADA series for 32" high versions of these freezers.
Matching Refrigerators Available
- Pair any model from this series with its matching version in the FF521BLBI series.
Summit FS408BLXBISSHH Reviews