20" Wide All-Freezer with Lock
SUMMIT offers a quality selection of 20" wide all-freezers with the counter height FS407L series.
These 2.8 cu. ft. units are manual defrost, with -20°C temperature capability. Four pull-out drawers with clear fronts offer convenient storage solutions. The adjustable thermostat is located in the rear of the model. Units include a factory-installed lock, top-mounted for added convenience.
Sized just under 20" wide, the FS407L series can be paired with their FF511L series of matching auto defrost all-refrigerators. They offer all models in a wide range of exterior finishes, including with customizable door frames (suffix "IF" and "FR"). Base units are white with reversible doors. Browse their selection for stainless steel with alternative handle styles. These models can also be customized in any color you choose by selecting their "CUSTOM" option and selecting any RAL or Pantone color.
The FS407L series is designed for freestanding use. For built-in models, see the FS407LBI series. ADA compliant versions can be found in the FS407LADA series and models with black bases are available in the FS408BL series.
AccuCold by Summit has been supplying refrigerators and freezers to the medical, laboratory, pharmacy and scientific markets for over four decades. AccuCold features an extensive product line in all sizes, including the largest assortment in the industry of built-in undercounter and ADA-compliant models with locks, as well as a complete selection of chest and upright freezers, low-temperature freezers, and compact units. AccuCold offers their products with the features you need, including locks, temperature alarms, data loggers, and more. AccuCold is continuously innovating their product line to provide the highest quality, most convenient operation, and best value for all your pharmaceutical, scientific, medical, and laboratory storage needs.
This freezer uses 298 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.05.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weights
Slim 20" Width
- 2.8 capacity inside a slim footprint.
Fully Finished White Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
Factory Installed Lock
- Top-mounted for convenient security.
Reversible Door (Base, IF, FR, and SSHH Versions Only)
- Base units feature a user reversible door for added covnenience.
- Efficient performance with reliable temperature stability.
- Low temperature capability ideal for certain sensitive items.
- Four clear baskets for convenient and separated storage.
- Rear mounted to prevent accidental adjustments.
Flat Door Liner
- Easy to clean, with more depth for storage.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.
Matching Refrigerators Available
- Pair any model from this series with its matching FF511L refrigerator for a complete set.
Multiple Door Finishes Available
- Options include stainless steel, diamond plate, customizable frames, and custom colors.
ADA Compliant Version Available
- See the FS407LADA series for 32" high versions of these freezers.